Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Sheff Weds - for Cardiff exiles

Spencer Vignes

Oct 4, 2012
Howdy,

Any Albion fans in exile down in Cardiff, you're welcome to join a couple of us watching tonight's match on TV at the Robin Hood pub in Pontcanna. Plenty of the real stuff on tap to either celebrate or drown our sorrows.

Up the Albion!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Howdy,

Any Albion fans in exile down in Cardiff, you're welcome to join a couple of us watching tonight's match on TV at the Robin Hood pub in Pontcanna. Plenty of the real stuff on tap to either celebrate or drown our sorrows.

Up the Albion!

So you won't be at the game in person? Thank f##k for that. :wave:

Spencer Vignes

Oct 4, 2012
How did I miss this? Alright AZ? We had a good night actually, despite the result. Half-a-dozen Albion fans, one Sheff Weds (who stayed very quiet), and a Spurs fan who was as into it as us because of the Hughton connection. And the beer was good.

I'm willing to take sponsorship next season not to attend matches, should anyone want to take up the offer. For the record, Boro made it zero victories from the last 28 Albion matches that I've attended (and only two goals seen since Wolves at Christmas 2014). I am Albion's official jinx. I'm seriously considering picking a charity and putting £50 into a pot every time I'm on the verge of watching us play (to cover ticket, travel, food and whatever). Problem is that wouldn't make me much of a fan, or gave me any material to write about. It's a catch 22 situation.

Give my regards to the Big Canyon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here