Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1388 tickets left for tonight - come on you Brighton fans without a ticket

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
We need 1388 of the noisiest people in the area to buy those remaining tickets - so if anyone knows any town cryers , sergeant majors , general noisy *******s , people with anger management issues - encourage them to buy this afternoon

If the club did a bit of a marketing push they could get rid of the remaining ones surely this afternoon - give them away if necessary

Be interesting to see how many we sell between now and the game . I reckon only another 200 or so at full price

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Would suggest that no students will be there tonight, which will be affecting attendance, as they started exams this week.

28k on a Monday is decent and it's enough people to make a proper noise.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
My mates 1st game tonight after a 5 year ban.. he's quite noisy (or was)

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Can't believe we haven't sold out. Fickle wankers our fans.

It's the nature of the beast, because you don't have much time to sell the available tickets and you want to make sure your most loyal fans get first dibs, there is always the possibility you may get left with some tickets.

Add to this the added dramas that are likely to unfold with the trains and I can fully understand why there are some tickets left - and has precisely nothing to do with fickle wankers (whatever they are).

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I know three season ticket holders who cannot make tonight's game because it's on a Monday night. Nothing fickle about them.

I'm not singling your mates or anyone else's for not going. I'm sure certain regulars have reasons for not being able to make it tonight. What I am saying is there will be people who were quite happy to snap up tickets for previous games when things were going our way who won't be going tonight when the odds are stacked against us. Capiche?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I'm singling your mates or anyone else's for not going. I'm sure certain regulars have reasons for not being able to make it tonight. What I am saying is there will be people who were quite happy to snap up tickets for previous games when things were going our way who won't be going tonight when the odds are stacked against us. Capiche?

Doesn't make sense, we are approaching capacity and you are blaming people who attend games on an irregular basis? Something doesn't add up in your statements and you have been found out to be a bit of a knob with your original statement.

By the way, what is a fickle and how do you w... never mind!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm singling your mates or anyone else's for not going. I'm sure certain regulars have reasons for not being able to make it tonight. What I am saying is there will be people who were quite happy to snap up tickets for previous games when things were going our way who won't be going tonight when the odds are stacked against us. Capiche?

All regulars had to buy an extra ticket for this game. It's not on the season ticket. It's quite possible that it's regulars who are missing especially school kids.
Sorry if that spoils your rant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here