Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS for TONIGHT & DUCK shocker*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
It's ALL my FAULT, I am to BLAME for what happened on FRIDAY night. For months NOW I've BEAN busy writing my NEW book 'BAD MAN' The TRUE Dick TIGHT story and it REVEALS what really happened back in 1983.

Together with RENOWNED football finance EXPERT Kieran MAGUIRE we have FORENSICALLY peaced together everything since that FATEFUL day in 1983 and FINALLY the truth will be EXPOSED. Most peoples LAST memory of that day May 26th 1983 was SEEING Dick Tight and his ACCOMPLICE Poodle Perry SCARPERING up Wembley Way with two MASSIVE suitcases each, a BULGING rucksack and Tight with his sack with SWAG written on it FULL of the Cup Final CASH.

What people don't KNOW was there was a THIRD man involved in this HEINOUS plan and I will REVEAL just who he is in the book but to give a CLUE, when the potless pillock and his LAPDOG got to the top of Wembley Way there was a CAR and inside was the THIRD man, a short CHUBBY man, bald skinhead look wearing a SPURS shirt under a MUSTARD jumper and he is the Mr BIG.

Not only that we have the receipts of Dick Tight at the RITZ Hotel in Paris as DODDIE and Diana got too CLOSE to the TRUTH and he had to SILENCE them as well as the MAP showing MADDIE's villa 50 yards away from where the Potless Pillock's villa was and how she called him UNCLE Dick till the DAY she found out the TRUTH and to this DAY she has NEVER been seen.

That just shows how RUTHLESS Tight has been over the years in SILENCING anyone and it all came home to ROOST on Friday.

I had already got CEREAL rights for the Daily MALE and we planned to publish it the Monday after the BORO game but due to that IDIOT ref we altered it to PUBLISH it on Saturday 28th May at WEMBLEY and reenact Dick Tight RUNNING up Wembley Way as part of SKY's build up.

My SAUCE told me that when Dick Tight found out I was EXPOSING everything at WEMBLEY he went BALLISTIC and said said that there was NO way Albion would get to Wembley. I couldn't BELIEVE when my SAUCE told me yesterday in SCOTTIES and I went QUEER with shock over the MAGNITUDE of what he DID.

If you watch closely the SKY coverage just before HEMLET went down you can see the POTLESS Pillock with a BLOW dart tube which he used to SEND a POISON dart that hit HELMET in the thigh and that was it, OFF he went, then he did the SAME to GOLDEN thinking that if our two BEST players went OFF no way would Albion win, but then he got PANICKY and did SIDWELL the same and then if you notice KNOCKOUT went DOWN with nobody near and if you look CLOSELY you can see Tight and his BLOWPIPE.

That was it then THE whole team sat in the DRESSING room after and all of a SUDDEN Lewis DUCK stood up, now DUCK hates Dick Tight as he remembers being in the YOUTH team asking the potless pillock for 50p to catch the 5B home after training and TIGHT told him to WALK and DUCK has NEVER forgiven him.

Duck stood up and SHOCKED the whole TEAM he said whoever is FIT must play the GAME of their LIVES, he kissed and made up with INDIGO Cadleron, said he would PLAY tonight and by the END of the SPEECH the whole TEAM was united and that EVIL will NEVER triumph and we as FANS must say the SAME, do not let EVIL or Wednesday win and we must ROAR our LOUDEST tonight and not only will we be VICTORIOUS but Dick TIGHT will be FINNISH.

DICK OUT

UP THE ARS

CHRIS HOUGHTON'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY

WEMBLEY WEMBLEY WEMBLEY

:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The news we've been waiting for ENREST.

4 injuries on Friday did seem a little strange.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Duck stood up and SHOCKED the whole TEAM he said whoever is FIT must play the GAME of their LIVES, he kissed and made up with INDIGO Cadleron, said he would PLAY tonight and by the END of the SPEECH the whole TEAM was united and that EVIL will NEVER triumph and we as FANS must say the SAME, do not let EVIL or Wednesday win and we must ROAR our LOUDEST tonight and not only will we be VICTORIOUS but Dick TIGHT will be FINNISH.

DICK OUT

UP THE ARS

CHRIS HOUGHTON'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY

WEMBLEY WEMBLEY WEMBLEY

:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Henry V + Churchill = Ernest

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
There aren't many people who can get maddie, doddy and tight into a paragraph and get away with it

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Ernest have your opponents done all of their dastardly deeds or will there be more injuries or sending offs tonight. I don't think we could cope if 11 men don't finish the match tonight.

Saving grace is that the team might yet save your ass by turning it around in the 2nd leg tonight. A tough ask since it looks like Hezbollah hit men have already crocked Hemed and I fear for Kayal tonight.

Jamie Murphy could also be a target for an IRA splinter group and Stockdale will have to beware the War of the Roses hit men. And for sure Skalack will feel the wrath of '' Slovakians for Czech Unity ''

Apart from that if we can avoid these pitfalls them maybe just maybe there is hope to cling to this evening. If not then I fear the 1972 ''Hit Men of Mossad'' may take revenge against you Ernest.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here