Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hostility is the key!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Let's make the Amex a cauldron of hostility tonight. Yes, get behind our lads and sing our hearts out, but also make it a f@cking bear-pit for the Wednesday players and fans. Make noise, set off flares, we'll take a fine from the fa if necessary, because tonight is all that matters. Greet their keeper with 'Who the f@cking hell are you?', jeer his every move, intimidate him, make him pray for full-time. Don't clap the away attendance, this game is unlike any other. For this one night they are the enemy and they're all that stands between us and Wembley. We can do this.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Let's make the Amex a cauldron of hostility tonight. Yes, get behind our lads and sing our hearts out, but also make it a f@cking bear-pit for the Wednesday players and fans. Make noise, set off flares, we'll take a fine from the fa if necessary, because tonight is all that matters. Greet their keeper with 'Who the f@cking hell are you?', jeer his every move, intimidate him, make him pray for full-time. Don't clap the away attendance, this game is unlike any other. For this one night they are the enemy and they're stand between us and Wembley. We can do this.

Set off flares? In our crowd, who's going to put down their vegan falafel wrap for long enough to do that? (and, let's face it, that bit is a stupid idea anyway).

Last edited:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Set off flares? In our crowd, who's going to put down their vegan falafel wrap for long enough to do that? (and, let's face it, that bit is a stupid idea anyway).

That's the spirit!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Well that's that idea f@cked then. Don't forget to pack your flask and sandwiches. Wear a vest because I've heard it might be a bit chilly later.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
At Boro the screen showed a match reporter who sadly died this past year and the Boro fans sang 'He's one of our own' to which we applauded them. Shut them up in utter disbelief as they tried to work out why we were so friendly.
So for one match only it's hate the enemy and boo every touch they make.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well that's that idea f@cked then. Don't forget to pack your flask and sandwiches. Wear a vest because I've heard it might be a bit chilly later.
:lolol:

Don't worry Wellesley, I've organised a hard hitting leaflet campaign and whist drive against the invading Wednesday hordes. By golly we'll show them.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
It could be a hostile atmosphere with fights breaking out all over the place as arguments between pro/ anti drum, sit or stand, win the cup/stand or fall, is wilson lazy disputes escalate all around the stadium #together

:angry:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well I am up for it.

In the spirit of The Young Ones, I am going to start a chant from the Upper West.

All together Now! ..... "Rah! Rah! Rah! We're going to smash the oiks!"

That will show 'em that we mean business!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here