Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any (good) INJURY news for tonight yet?

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Im assuming all 4 are out from Friday, plus poor Dale and BZ and probably The German although hes started training.

Any actual news on any of the massive first team stars that might make a surprise return tonight yet? Or will CH keep his cards close?

Couldn't believe SSN this morning on their little news panel: "Brighton look set to be without ..... *7 injured first team players listed* ..... next screen.... Sheff weds have no injury concerns and could put an unchanged side out!

FFS!

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
None from Friday will be fit. 3 days isn't enough for any muscle injury. And Knockaerts looked like a really nasty twist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
The only good news I've heard is that Manu has got a groin strain.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
In a strange way the injuries could work in our favour. We haven't got a clue about the starting line up and that means Wednesday won't either. They will be unable to prepare if they don't know who they're playing against. With all our injuries and them as favourites I think they will be nervous . Positive thinking !

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
In a strange way the injuries could work in our favour. We haven't got a clue about the starting line up and that means Wednesday won't either. They will be unable to prepare if they don't know who they're playing against. With all our injuries and them as favourites I think they will be nervous . Positive thinking !

Add to that the fact that it is a huge chance for the players coming in. What better way to get noticed (even if it is just by other clubs) by helping to overturn a 2 goal deficit in the play-offs.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Losing Hemed for this one might work in our favour. Their great Yorkshire pudding defenders will want a physical battle, let's make it a mental challenge instead. Baldock seems like an intelligent bloke, perhaps he could confuse them with Nietszche quotes.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Tomer will make it, just a hunch ;-)

I heard this morning that Hemed is likely to be back - just from a mate, but I don't know his sauce.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
There is no way Hemed will be back.
There is no way Goldson will be back.
There is no way Knocky will be back.
There is no way Sidwell will be back.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Poor Knocky I fear may not even make pre-season the way he went over, poor sod

Assuming it's his ankle, and the club have made no mention of Achilles tendons or complicated breaks, etc, then the worst case scenario for him is either a simple fracture or ligament damage (a sprain to you and I). Therefore he'll be fine for pre-season, even if this one's over for him.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Tomer will make it, just a hunch ;-)

I heard this morning that Hemed is likely to be back - just from a mate, but I don't know his sauce.

I bloody hope so. Out of all 4, Hemed is the one I think we would miss most. Not convinced an 11 without him have got 3 goals in them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here