Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What!!!! Brighton races as well. How will that affect park and ride.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Sorry Pal I don't speak JCL
Really desperate for attention today, it seems. Too much Angel Delight I guess. JCL eh? Good comeback. Investigative journalism skills at their finest looking at the join date of this particular account. I'm guessing that as my location has disappeared, you didn't go to your old fallback of "support your local team" trolling.

Enough attention? Or can we expect more bouncing up and down to get the approval of grown ups?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Really desperate for attention today, it seems. Too much Angel Delight I guess. JCL eh? Good comeback. Investigative journalism skills at their finest looking at the join date of this particular account. I'm guessing that as my location has disappeared, you didn't go to your old fallback of "support your local team" trolling.

Enough attention? Or can we expect more bouncing up and down to get the approval of grown ups?

It didn't make any difference last time. I doubt it will this time

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
It didn't make any difference last time. I doubt it will this time
He knew that. But it was a chance to post random nonsense about something in Brighton to get a reaction. A few years ago, it would have been a prelude to a story about how he didn't have to work and could go and watch horse racing.

I am genuinely intrigued to know what happens in someones brain to feel the need to troll the internet and, for a time, local radio with a very unfunny "character".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here