Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting To The Amex Tomorrow

el punal

I'm a bit concerned about the travel arrangements for our match tomorrow night (thanks SASTA!). I'm meeting my daughter at Lewes station at around 6.00 pm. As we've been warned that the trains could be up the creek tomorrow, especially trying to get to Falmer, I'm looking at possible alternative options. So, for those in the know :

Is there a bus service from Lewes to the Amex/Falmer, and is it a worthwhile option?

Would I be better getting a taxi, and how much would the fare be?

Thanks! Any info. on this will be gratefully received.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Walk up the hill from the station to Lewes High Street and jump on the 28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I'm concerned too - there's some sort of strike at Malaga airport tomorrow morning - I need Easyjet to get the plane out to Gatwick!

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
The buses 28/29 go every 10 minutes or should do anyway until about 7pm then it's every 1/2 hr. After the match it is only every 1/2 hr unfortunately.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
I'm concerned too - there's some sort of strike at Malaga airport tomorrow morning - I need Easyjet to get the plane out to Gatwick!

It's a demo by the CGT union, they will be demonstrating outside the terminal and also inside. Flights not expected to be delayed [they haven't in the past] but allow a little extra time to be sure. Enjoy the game.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It's a demo by the CGT union, they will be demonstrating outside the terminal and also inside. Flights not expected to be delayed [they haven't in the past] but allow a little extra time to be sure. Enjoy the game.

I will get there early -thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here