Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Old Trafford evacuated MATCH ABANDONED

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Minimum 45 minute delay.

Currently Swansea game going ahead as planned.
A nice unfair advantage for the reds. Not in terms of overtaking City, but in terms of staying ahead of Southampton and West Ham.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lots of people suggesting the Swansea-Man City game should be delayed as well, in order to maintain the integrity of the Premier League.

Not really sure I agree with that, as it's not like the title is at stake, only the pressing issue of which Manchester club qualifies for the Champions League. Meh.

Was never going to be moved, however, as the referee- a man who we quite simply haven't seen enough of this week, can you guess who?- wouldn't want the attention to be anywhere else other than on him.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Incident within stadium.

Update: Two stands evacuated.

film__shrek__the_final_chapter_.jpg

Wayne Rooney reveals his true self before KO :)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Lots of people suggesting the Swansea-Man City game should be delayed as well, in order to maintain the integrity of the Premier League.

Not really sure I agree with that, as it's not like the title is at stake, only the pressing issue of which Manchester club qualifies for the Champions League. Meh.

Was never going to be moved, however, as the referee- a man who we quite simply haven't seen enough of this week, can you guess who?- wouldn't want the attention to be anywhere else other than on him.

The Complete And Utter Shyster?

Edit: Yay, it still works!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

I've got the match on in the expectation of seeing 3 or 4 red cards for 50-50 tackles. Assistant disallows goal. Dean overrules him and gives goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here