Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest Green Rovers v. Grimsby Town (Wembley 4pm today)

With just ⅔ the population of Irthlingborough, FGR attempt to make Nailsworth the smallest (and maybe prettiest) town to ever host League football.

What's going on, Bozza? Twice now I've clicked the 'insert pic' icon but it just freezes the whole page, and doesn't disappear when the black 'x' is clicked.
I'll try it manually...
800px-Nailsworth_Clock.jpg[IMG]

Last edited:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
C'mon Grimsby.
Well fed up of this buying a tiny club and pumping ridiculous money in all for the sake of ego.
Sub-thousands crowds in the league would be a joke.

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
C'mon Grimsby.
Well fed up of this buying a tiny club and pumping ridiculous money in all for the sake of ego.
Sub-thousands crowds in the league would be a joke.

Not so sure it is like that. FG have been in the Conference for about 15+ years and for the first few years continually fought off relegation and have since built things up. Not so sure that someone has just come in and pumped in a few million so they can live the dream for a season or two

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
If I was going to be pedantic I'd say that I think he got his last hattrick for us against Huddersfield, with the NW coming a few weeks before, but I knew what you meant :wink:

Not so close then. I can feel another can of Old Speckled Hen coming on.!

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Not so sure it is like that. FG have been in the Conference for about 15+ years and for the first few years continually fought off relegation and have since built things up. Not so sure that someone has just come in and pumped in a few million so they can live the dream for a season or two

Relegated twice ,but reprieved due to other Clubs going tits up.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Fish 2-0 up get in

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Lost out in the play-offs two years running; this season in a two-horse race for the one automatic spot until the last few games, finished 9 points ahead of Grimsby. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? - feel for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here