Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
good man
thank you

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
My browser doesn't support twitter video playback. Is he speaking?

'Okay, I want to say something to the Brighton and Albion fans. You have to believe in the team, they deserve it, so I want to wish all the best for the second leg. Come on Seagulls!'

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I have very mixed feelings regarding Oscar - he got a non-playoff standard group of players into the playoffs and then walked away from the team leaving us with Hyypia and a fight against relegation.

Good manager, all round nice guy but one that nearly left the club in the lurch.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I have very mixed feelings regarding Oscar - he got a non-playoff standard group of players into the playoffs and then walked away from the team leaving us with Hyypia and a fight against relegation.

Good manager, all round nice guy but one that nearly left the club in the lurch.

He didn't exactly know the club were going to make that disastrous appointment. I'm still quite fond of him.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

He didn't though, he told Bloom he was off after the poor January transfer window when we sold Barnes and didn't add to the squad. He didn't see the situation changing in the immediate future.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
He's up there with Hughton in terms of managerial ability in my opinion, when you look at the team we had that season only Ulloa was better than we have now. Sometimes boring football to watch, yes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here