Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking Tomorrow

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I've just reread the information sheet for the game and it looks like my Sussex Uni parking ticket isn't valid?

The booking line guy didn't know other than to say all places are booked. Main ticket office closed.

Have I missed the parking option? I couldn't see anywhere on the online booking site to buy parking, but I may have not looked hard enough I guess....

Can anyone help?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Your parking season ticket is not valid. You did have the option to buy it for £12. and there was space available in Bridge car park too. But it all appears online to be sold out now.

Looks like that boat has sailed, unless you can get any joy by ringing the ticket office?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've just reread the information sheet for the game and it looks like my Sussex Uni parking ticket isn't valid?

The booking line guy didn't know other than to say all places are booked. Main ticket office closed.

Have I missed the parking option? I couldn't see anywhere on the online booking site to buy parking, but I may have not looked hard enough I guess....

Can anyone help?

It's under 'Travel'. There was availability yesterday but looks all sold out now unfortunately: https://www.seagullstickets.com/en-gb/categories/parking

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I wasn't done well. When all the tickets went on sale, parking was available ONLY at Bridge. When away game tickets became available to the likes of me (low loyalty points - 'I am a bad fan'), Uni parking had become available online (this was last Tuesday). I phoned the ticket office, got through to someone immediately, and he refunded by Bridge space and booked me a Uni space (print at home tickets). So it worked out for me, but it was somewhat clunky. Never mind, I'm sure there was a reason. Sorry you have missed out.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Near site parking has sold out by the looks of things.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 679

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Yes, parking permits are only valid for the 23 league games.
I purchased mine with my tickets last Sunday so thankfully got sorted. Not surprised all car parks sold out though as train problems expected Monday evening

BangaloreGull

Jun 18, 2011
Burgess Hill
Question on park and ride: do the busses keep running even after it is full? I know mill road will fill very early. My son can get a lift to drop him off there for 7:00 but will there still be buses to stadium?

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
Question on park and ride: do the busses keep running even after it is full? I know mill road will fill very early. My son can get a lift to drop him off there for 7:00 but will there still be buses to stadium?

Yes, I live round the corner and walk up and there are always buses running after it has filled up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here