Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bradford v Millwall - League One first leg play-off

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
What a surprise, this match has an early kick-off to avoid trouble. Two big clubs who would take thousands to Wembley.

If promotion isn't to be, it would be great to have Millwall back in the Championship. Tough match against Phil Parkinson's Bradford though. I imagine if they get through, the coaches would be a bit chilly on the way back to Yorkshire after the second leg. :lol:

What a surprise, this match has an early kick-off to avoid trouble. Two big clubs who would take thousands to Wembley.

If promotion isn't to be, it would be great to have Millwall back in the Championship. Tough match against Phil Parkinson's Bradford though. I imagine if they get through, the coaches would be a bit chilly on the way back to Yorkshire after the second leg. :lol:

Went to both millwall Bradford cup games last season with millwall 4-0 down at vp they just left and went home early,didn't see any trouble at either game

Attachments

• 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 321

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
This is so much more to do with TV Scheduling in this day and age.

Anyhow if we don't go up, hope Millwall come up, like another home fixture for us, Bourgh Market and always a full house in the away end for us.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Personally I'd hate to have the Millwall troglodytes back. Hundreds of spotty youths shouting paedophile abuse at me and my two sons amongst countless others does not make a good atmosphere. I hope they languish and eventually disappear.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
First London Train arrives in Bradford at 12 12 for a 12 15 ko . I know a few Wall that were flying up this morning and a few who stayed in Sheffield last night.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Just got in and missed both goals.

Lee Gregory wouldn't stay at 'wall if they remained in League One. Top striker, capable of the Championship at the very least.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
3-1 Millwall. Dominating the game. Bradford can't string a pass together.

Kick off time is everything to do with TV and nothing to do with Millwall. Sky are showing this, then the final round of Premier League games at 3, then the second leg of the Plymouth- Portsmouth play off.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's strange how local reporters will lie about a game just to keep interest going. Radio Leeds which is broadcasting on 5 live extra keep saying how good Bradford are!

I've not seen the whole half. But the last twenty five minutes or so, Millwall have controlled possession. Every time Bradford get the ball they just boot it hopefully forward and give it straight back to Millwall. Millwall looked more likely to get four than Bradford to get one back.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Just got in and missed both goals.

Lee Gregory wouldn't stay at 'wall if they remained in League One. Top striker, capable of the Championship at the very least.

I beg to differ. He might have scored a few goals but he misses chance after chance as well. His record in the Championship is not so great. League 1 is his level

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here