Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Almost forgot . Not only was Hemed in St Anne's Well yesterday so was Glenn Murray

D

Deleted User X18H

He'll be a huge price to score first at Old Trafford today!
Good old Norman Cook was there was well . He will be around the same price I imagine.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
HB&B- I can't believe that you felt the need to post this astonishing piece of news at 8 minutes past 4 this morning! Did you suddenly wake up and think " I can't keep this to myself any longer, I must let my friends on NSC know?".
You really need to get a life.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I saw Steve Foster (m' Lord) at the top of Grand Ave. I then too spotted Fat Boy at St Anne's well.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Good old Norman Cook was there was well . He will be around the same price I imagine.

Right now, there's a thread on BrightonMinorCelebrityChat.com, where all these people are posting about seeing you yesterday. Made their days I imagine.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
HB&B- I can't believe that you felt the need to post this astonishing piece of news at 8 minutes past 4 this morning! Did you suddenly wake up and think " I can't keep this to myself any longer, I must let my friends on NSC know?".

it was all a dream, it happened just after he was presented with his national journalist of the year award by a horse...........

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

presumably you used your 'journalistic' experience to get an exclusive interview with Tomer?

D

Deleted User X18H

Right now, there's a thread on BrightonMinorCelebrityChat.com, where all these people are posting about seeing you yesterday. Made their days I imagine.
You know what Dazzo I wouldn't be surprised.

D

Deleted User X18H

presumably you used your 'journalistic' experience to get an exclusive interview with Tomer?

I didn't see him. But if I had I would have left him alone.

D

Deleted User X18H

A fella claiming to be Chris Eubanks brother approached me and the missus on Devils Dyke yesterday afternoon , wanting to tell us a story. That was a bit weird.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
That will Simon. No surprises here

D

Deleted User X18H

I don't want to let any of you down

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
A fella claiming to be Chris Eubanks brother approached me and the missus on Devils Dyke yesterday afternoon , wanting to tell us a story. That was a bit weird.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yeh that is his brother, don't give him the time of day though. He just goes on a homophobic rant full of other offensive views- just keep walking and he leaves you alone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here