Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A question for anyone who bought home and away play off tickets online at the same time

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Did they arrive in the post together? I ordered both on Monday, got my away ticket on Tuesday and assumed that they were prioritising the despatch, but I got home from Sheffield this afternoon and realised the tickets for this Monday still aren't here.

Moonie

Jan 10, 2004
Did they arrive in the post together? I ordered both on Monday, got my away ticket on Tuesday and assumed that they were prioritising the despatch, but I got home from Sheffield this afternoon and realised the tickets for this Monday still aren't here.

Home tie tickets are print at home arent they?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I ordered both separately on Sun. Home tix arrived Thurs.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Yeah - Wed I think.

Damn. Looks like either they forgot to send them. I spoke to someone st the third party company who deal with ticketing and they thought they had only dispatched one item to my fan number. That must be the away ticket. Hopefully they can email me a print at home on Monday

Damn. Looks like either they forgot to send them. I spoke to someone st the third party company who deal with ticketing and they thought they had only dispatched one item to my fan number. That must be the away ticket. Hopefully they can email me a print at home on Monday

I had a problem with my tickets for Monday night - no email was received, meaning nothing to print at home. A quick phone call to the ticket office resolved matters and the email was re-sent without delay.

Well sorted.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I had a problem with my tickets for Monday night - no email was received, meaning nothing to print at home. A quick phone call to the ticket office resolved matters and the email was re-sent without delay.

Well sorted.

That's good to hear. I just hope there is no issue switching from paper tickets to print at home

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here