Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the latest on BFG

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On a separate subject BG, have you got over your bout of the Trotskys' :)

Very much so and looking forward to tomorrow night thanks when I think those wearing Blue and white will rise to the occasion and do us proud.

Been arguing, no discussing with youngest son as to who will come in he reckons the likes of Harper and Hambro will be on the bench. I think the only likely youngster will be Tilley and obviously Towell if he doesnt start. I can also see the logic of Holla figuring.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Doubt the club will tell us as they wont want to give Wednesday any clues to our likely squad.

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Spielberg says it's the closest thing to a romance he's done, and the latest trailer was released this weekend.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Rea to come on and score the winner..............................well I can dream can't I

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Been playing every game in central defence for Luton recently, so at least he has been getting some experience.

I have a feeling, maybe wrongly, that CH will only rely on players still at the club, e.g. not recall anyone who has recently been out on loan.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Very much so and looking forward to tomorrow night thanks when I think those wearing Blue and white will rise to the occasion and do us proud.

Been arguing, no discussing with youngest son as to who will come in he reckons the likes of Harper and Hambro will be on the bench. I think the only likely youngster will be Tilley and obviously Towell if he doesnt start. I can also see the logic of Holla figuring.

Excellent BG :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
On me head son...

bfg-film-spielberg.jpg

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
What would you know? You're the guy who spent all season saying Murray wouldn't sign for us. Who's got egg on their face now, eh?

Don't remind me. A truly embarassing episode in my history. Got Dunk refusing to play totally wrong too :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here