Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steroids for Bobby?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The rule is two injections per joint per lifetime. How many times has Bobby had one in his hip? I have had them in the elbow and ankle. The next day all the pain is gone. punk::goal:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
If that really is the rule then I'm *****d. I've had over 20 in both knees and countless others in multiple joints over the years.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Didn't Ian Wright have one for a broken toe once so he could play in an FA Cup final for Arsenal?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Christ he's finished and it's time to stop posting these silly threads!!!!

It was mostly tongue in cheek. Mostly.

And . . . . exhale. :bigwave:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Seeing Tommy Smith in Tampa on sticks I would say he had a lot more than 2 jabs. It was cortisone in those days dont know what it is called now. Obviously not if it will have long term effects on BZ.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
For the treatment of bursitis in the hip area they recommend a maximum of two injections in the affected area, three in exceptional circumstances (I guess a pro sport person may be an exception), spread over roughly two months. Shockwave ultrasound therapy is the latest best treatment, more effective with less risk.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh it's ok. Countless physios have told him to retire but **** it, there's a thread on NSC saying to have an injection...well that's just great

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

:facepalm:

sent from my clearly exhausted irony lake :shrug:

Anyway - he hasn't retired yet as far as I am aware. You'll be the first to gasp in awe if he's named as a sub on Monday . . . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here