Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help Hughton Out- Can You Play On Monday ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
With all the mounting injuries, Chris Hughton has a selection headache for Monday.

Are there any NSCers available for this crucial match ?

Put yourself forward (or suggest others) here- and give your reasons why you would be the person who eases our path to Wembley….

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If Stockers (heaven forbid) got injured I am the man to take the gloves. I was a 5-a-side keeper in a team that lost 18-0. I was congratulated for keeping the score down...

D

Deleted member 2719

I have my boots, but they are Mouldy.

I would be on the front foot from the start to the end, so maybe Chris wouldn't want me.

(I may need to be a rolling sub though!)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My neighbour asked me if I was fit to play, and I actually started to offer reasons why not (like I'd actually been thinking about it), and when he said 'up front' I started to explain that I'm more of a midfielder! :lolol:

The sad facts are I'm 58 next week, have had two meniscus operations, and am, basically, shit. That said, I'm Convinced I could do a job. Or one. Or both :lolol:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My neighbour asked me if I was fit to play, and I actually started to offer reasons why not (like I'd actually been thinking about it), and when he said 'up front' I started to explain that I'm more of a midfielder! :lolol:

The sad facts are I'm 58 next week, have had two meniscus operations, and am, basically, shit. That said, I'm Convinced I could do a job. Or one. Or both :lolol:

Chris O'Grady replacement. Like for like.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'm the top scorer of a Sussex 7-a-side league.

Our next game is tomorrow, but I GUESS I could make the Monday game too if Chris asks me nicely. :whistle:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I haven't played competitively since about 1986, and even then I was crap, so I am clearly a shoe-in for midfield-general and set-piece-extraordinaire.... (might have to have a lie down after the first five minutes though)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I used to be a nippy little striker when younger, playing at school level and on Sunday mornings until I was 14 when my interest in playing football ended and I became more interested in the opposite sex. I did however miss a glorious 1 on 1 chance in the schools final at Blundell Park when the score was 0-0. We lost 1-0 in the end.

I also have cartilage and ligament damage in my left foot now so I'll have to rule my self out of contention. :laugh:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I could carry the magic sponge. Thus freeing the real Doctor and trainer to carry the injured off more efficiently. My qualifications for this very busy job are.......I was ounce married to a Doctor and although a trifle overweight now ( well I am 70 next week) I could probably beat Malcolm Stewart on to the pitch to treat the afflicted.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If there is an opening for a violent psychopath centre back give me a call. I'll happily hack away at Hooper and Forestieri all evening.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I am available Monday, quite tired after my game today but for the Albion I will make the effort and blow it out of my arse for 90 mins
I can play 2nd Row or No.8

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here