Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We Owe It To The Team and to Chris Hughton

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
As Albion fans we owe it to them to turn up on Monday evening in full battle cry, no timid 'Allllbiiionnn'! please.

As it stands Albion are still in the play-offs and only two (away leg) goals behind with Monday's home game to come where hopefully we'll have eleven fit starting players and subs chomping at the bit to rectify wrongs and to prove their worth, talent and team spirit once again, as they have done all season.

As a home crowd we need to roar them on...
Roar them on to our first goal,
Roar them on even louder to the second...and keep it going to the very end, We Owe Them That.

:bhasign:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm well up for it. A few beers before hand and get the Amex rocking. It's a tough ask but we can do this and if we do, it may actually be worth a pitch invasion! Proud of these lads, can't wait for Monday, let's do this!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Were not expecting to go through. The pressure is all on Wednesday. Just get 11 fit players on the pitch and roar them on for a Liverpool type comeback v Milan.

We only have to pull back 2 goals over 90 mins, rather than 3 goals in 45 mins. This can be done with home advantage!!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
As Albion fans we owe it to them to turn up on Monday evening in full battle cry, no timid 'Allllbiiionnn'! please.

As it stands Albion are still in the play-offs and only two (away leg) goals behind with Monday's home game to come where hopefully we'll have eleven fit starting players and subs chomping at the bit to rectify wrongs and to prove their worth, talent and team spirit once again, as they have done all season.

Roar them on even louder to the second...and keep it going to the very end, We Owe Them That.

8 years too late where have you been :moo:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

We'll 'roar them on' precisely up to the point where Wednesday score first. Then it will all turn very shit very quick.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I think we have more of a chance than we did going to Derby 1-0 down, 2 years ago, so it's all to play for.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Need to make it intimidating for their players before and during the game.

Need some of this on their arrival like Liverpool do in European games at Anfield.

[yt]pXiWRuRHv7w[/yt]

el punal

I think we have more of a chance than we did going to Derby 1-0 down, 2 years ago, so it's all to play for.

2-1 down, dontcha mean? I was at both games, and to be honest, we never got a look in at Pride Park. What's worse there was a bust up on the pitch before the kick off between one of our players and one of the coaching staff - don't know who though.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing

i'm in and going to scream till my vocal cords bleed

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
We'll 'roar them on' precisely up to the point where Wednesday score first. Then it will all turn very shit very quick.

It is as much about this. This is not a time to be arrogant. Wednesday are one of the best teams in the league. We can though be better than them. We need firstly to stop them scoring and then grab one and push for the second. This can happen !!! We are NOT going to outplay them for 90 minutes, they are too good for that.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
It is as much about this. This is not a time to be arrogant. Wednesday are one of the best teams in the league. We can though be better than them. We need firstly to stop them scoring and then grab one and push for the second. This can happen !!! We are NOT going to outplay them for 90 minutes, they are too good for that.

got confused, responded to wrong post. On the wine. Great for the team to be involved. Not a mountain to climb but it will not be easy. There are goals in our team but we MUST not concede.

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
I'll be singing and shouting until the end, right through to the end of extra time if need be, and I don't give a toss if I can't get get home because of the bloody trains, small price to pay to get to Wembley:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

ps there will be no fire drill for me

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We need to stop the Wednesday driveby.

We can do it

Skin em

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills