Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomer hemed

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Doubtful isn't definitely out. I just wonder....................

Pain killing injection? Strapped up?

To be fair on Tomer, its not as though he is reliant on explosive pace........

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I said. How's the leg. Will you be OK for Monday.

He shrugged his shoulders & said I don't know.

Informative stuff

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I'm not knocking Tomer here but ahem... This kind of modern footballer injury 'fog' grinds my God Damn gears! When I play football and get injured I know how bad it is immediately. I would know if I could make Monday... And if I needed strapping up in order to make what is the biggest game this season... Well... then I'd be on the field and giving it my ALL.

Ok I admit it, I'm stressed.

But just say it like it is!

Get out there and bleed for the stripes, as nothing else will now suffice.

Kosh

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I'm not knocking Tomer here but ahem... This kind of modern footballer injury 'fog' grinds my God Damn gears! When I play football and get injured I know how bad it is immediately. I would know if I could make Monday... And if I needed strapping up in order to make what is the biggest game this season... Well... then I'd be on the field and giving it my ALL.

Ok I admit it, I'm stressed.

But just say it like it is!

Get out there and bleed for the stripes, as nothing else will now suffice.

Kosh

So you don't see an advantage in keeping the opposition manager guessing on who they will play against, making it harder for them to put together a game plan?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Should have put that header away. Then with that goal, everyone would have played within their selves and avoided injury.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I said. How's the leg. Will you be OK for Monday.

He shrugged his shoulders & said I don't know.

Informative stuff

Thing is you'll probably remember that conversation for the rest of your life. I'll never forget seeing Johnny Byrne in the street and saying 'alright John' and he winked at me and said 'alright mate'.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
So you don't see an advantage in keeping the opposition manager guessing on who they will play against, making it harder for them to put together a game plan?

I think the Wed game plan is already determined, whether Hemed starts or nay. No that's bollocks (we're not talking Madrid vs Barca here, are we?!?), he either wants it or not.

We shall see...

D

Deleted User X18H

image.png

Is this you ??

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here