Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It could be worse - we could be Derby and 3-0 down with the away leg to come !

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
NSC has been building Derby up as invincible for most of the season.

They've got a bigger task than us to reach Wembley.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Thing with Derby they have quality but lack leadership and team players in games especially when they go behind. They have no hope in my opinion of getting anything out of it now.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
It's amazing to see how fragile they are if they go behind. They looked fragile against us at their place and were only rescued by a shocking penalty decision at the death.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
The longer today has gone on, the more optimistic I'm feeling ! Also, who's to say the luck won't turn in our favour on Monday ?

Imagine this - 10 mins into the game, we get a 1 on 1 with their keeper, he brings our player down, gets sent off and we score from the resulting penalty and we play the rest of the game against 10 men and Wednesday collapse !

Glass is always half full with me !

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The longer today has gone on, the more optimistic I'm feeling ! Also, who's to say the luck won't turn in our favour on Monday ?

Imagine this - 10 mins into the game, we get a 1 on 1 with their keeper, he brings our player down, gets sent off and we score from the resulting penalty and we play the rest of the game against 10 men and Wednesday collapse !

The way that scenario would pan out, is our player would be sent off for diving the way our luck is atm

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

To be honest that would be a very decent way of our luck turning for the better.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I've gone full circle now, as it seems have others, from despondency and apathy about Monday to full 'bring it on' enthusiasm. Let's get the Amex rocking!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We lost our big chance by not beating Derby in our last home game. Too many times this season we have failed at the pressure point lets hope Monday can change all of that.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Weird game isn't it - Derby won corresponding match 4-0 just 5 weeks ago and were the only team to win at KC all season. The difference seems to be that Hernandez has found some form after a barren spell. Oh and some luck with a deflection...can we have one of those please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here