Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Posting on Owls Talk

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Anyway he can be banned from NSC? Bad enough slating us here- the fact he's gone there to sucker up to their fans with hopes of them giving him upvotes is even worse. melt
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

CarlosTheOwl

May 7, 2016
Some of you guys were a bit apathetic from the start, no offence, but the evidence for that is on this very forum. We knew before hand that we were way behind you in points but not in spirit, as the atmosphere told last night. You guys DID have the belief at the end, your fans that travelled deserve credit and it's just ludicrous to says it's over.

This seems stupid because I obviously want to beat you and it to be utter crap for you at the AMEX on monday but don't be like Derby today and sleep walk out of the tie, their fans were pathetic from the start. No atmosphere and no belief in the team, fans left way before the end and the Derby players sensed it. They had given up. I'm expecting a rebound from you, it'll probably fire you up more that you have nothing to lose. That's definitely the effect 'adversity' has had on our fans over the years.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Some of you guys were a bit apathetic from the start, no offence, but the evidence for that is on this very forum. We knew before hand that we were way behind you in points but not in spirit, as the atmosphere told last night. You guys DID have the belief at the end, your fans that travelled deserve credit and it's just ludicrous to says it's over.

This seems stupid because I obviously want to beat you and it to be utter crap for you at the AMEX on monday but don't be like Derby today and sleep walk out of the tie, their fans were pathetic from the start. No atmosphere and no belief in the team, fans left way before the end and the Derby players sensed it. They had given up. I'm expecting a rebound from you, it'll probably fire you up more that you have nothing to lose. That's definitely the effect 'adversity' has had on our fans over the years.

I was there last night and you guys got the stadium rocking. The atmosphere must have been extremely difficult for our 10 men but we showed a lot of character to stay in with a shout! I think many teams would have crumbled when you scored the 2nd. Most sensible Albion fans know it will incredibly tough for us on Monday but, even with the injuries and suspensions, we could still do this! The guy that posted this thread on your site is not a true reflection of the majority I would suggest!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

I've baked you a cake - tell me where to send it :moo:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave

We don't need a lecture on adversity from anyone. Especially not from fans with such a sense of entitlement as Wednesday. It was a bad night, rotten luck, we were down to the bare bones with a makeshift defence that was missing both our CB's. You only scored 2. We still have hope.

CarlosTheOwl

May 7, 2016
Didn't mean to come across patronising. I've spent all year with Newcastle fans apathetically walking into relegation, the fans gave up in November and just moaned all season about how undeserving they were.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Didn't mean to come across patronising. I've spent all year with Newcastle fans apathetically walking into relegation, the fans gave up in November and just moaned all season about how undeserving they were.

You cannot be married - have kids - are you taking your exams:moo:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

You were doing ok up til now. Remember this is NSC...... and we are BHA fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here