Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shooting from outside the box.....

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
.....we need to do more of it on Monday as soon as we get in and around the box . Last nights game and the Derby v Hull game have both proven that anything can happen if you have a pop. Wallace's goal flew through a crowd of players leaving Stocky unsighted, while Hull have fluked a deflected goal. Let's not over complicate it like we can often do and start shooting on sight !

I really feel Skalak could be our key player on Monday both on set plays and shooting from outside the box.

Let's get that early goal and the belief will flood back !

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Shooting in such a way that the keeper has to work to save it would be good, too. We haven't done much of that recently - inside or outside the box.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
All 3 Hull goals today hit from outside the box - hit the target and you have a chance !

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If you want shooting outside the box Kazenga must start.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But not necessarily if you want those shots to be on target.

However, with our remaining squad I'm sure he'll play a big part one way or another

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If you want shooting outside the box Kazenga must start.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's been a disappointment since coming back from injury but is still the one player who can really bulldoze through a defence and terrorise them. Just needs a return to the old Kaz - one night only.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
.....we need to do more of it on Monday as soon as we get in and around the box . Last nights game and the Derby v Hull game have both proven that anything can happen if you have a pop. Wallace's goal flew through a crowd of players leaving Stocky unsighted, while Hull have fluked a deflected goal. Let's not over complicate it like we can often do and start shooting on sight !

I really feel Skalak could be our key player on Monday both on set plays and shooting from outside the box.

Let's get that early goal and the belief will flood back !

You are the Cardiff City chairman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here