Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We shall overcome

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
That's what I sing with my fellow christerans at the salvation army when praising the lord jesus and thats what we should sign on monday at the withdean when we play the second leg.

last night i to had too overcome overwelming odds.

the afternnooon had started badly because i am entering a flan competition at the seaford WRVS compo on sunday, and spilt some pureed balckberry juice on my blazer when the kenwood chefette got out of control. luckily i had some Vanish and put that on my jacket, and BANG the dirt was gone, but it was a close shave.

Later i was cycling with dangerous dave (but his mother doesnt know he is dangerous so just calls him david) on our tandem to the peacehaven barbershop quarter competititition when dangerous pedalled to hard and split the arse in his trousers. luckily i earned my sewing badge when i was in the scouts and i always carry a needle and thred with me, but it took 15 minutes to sew his special singing trousers back together

that nearly made us late, and we rushed to the church hall where the competititition was taking place and were nearly breathless when it started. that meant that our first song, Never Fourget by Take that was a bit off key so we only earned 29 points out of 40 from the judges, putting us third

we were confident that our version of Daddy Kool by Boney m would be good enough for us to win the competititition in the second round but to our amazement one of our rivals who went before us also had chosen that song, so it looked as if we had blown our chances just like the albion on monday night

i prayed to the lord, and he sent me a message. we decided to go for broke and quickly learned the words to "itsy witsy polka dot bakini" by timmy mallet. cant say to much as the OB may be watching and they may report us to timmy and he will sue us for royolties. we absoluttely nailed the song despite never singing it before and were given 38 points out of 40 which meant that not only did we win the competititition but also won a £30 voucher for Forfars to spend whenever we like.

some of the lads werent happy as they thought we should have been given 40, so they put sugar in the salt cellar when the judges were havin a fish supper after the comp, that wil learn them

if we can do it so can the albion so dont give up just yet

Regards

DR

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You've gone soft :wink:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Where's London Pompous when you need 'im? :lolol:

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
That's what I sing with my fellow christerans at the salvation army when praising the lord jesus and thats what we should sign on monday at the withdean when we play the second leg.

the afternnooon had started badly because i am entering a flan competition at the seaford WRVS compo on sunday, and spilt some pureed balckberry juice on my blazer when the kenwood chefette got out of control. luckily i had some Vanish and put that on my jacket, and BANG the dirt was gone, but it was a close shave.

Later i was cycling with dangerous dave (but his mother doesnt know he is dangerous so just calls him david) on our tandem to the peacehaven barbershop quarter competititition when dangerous pedalled to hard and split the arse in his trousers. luckily i earned my sewing badge when i was in the scouts and i always carry a needle and thred with me, but it took 15 minutes to sew his special singing trousers back together

that nearly made us late, and we rushed to the church hall where the competititition was taking place and were nearly breathless when it started. that meant that our first song, Never Fourget by Take that was a bit off key so we only earned 29 points out of 40 from the judges, putting us third

we were confident that our version of Daddy Kool by Boney m would be good enough for us to win the competititition in the second round but to our amazement one of our rivals who went before us also had chosen that song, so it looked as if we had blown our chances just like the albion on monday night

i prayed to the lord, and he sent me a message. we decided to go for broke and quickly learned the words to "itsy witsy polka dot bakini" by timmy mallet. cant say to much as the OB may be watching and they may report us to timmy and he will sue us for royolties. we absoluttely nailed the song despite never singing it before and were given 38 points out of 40 which meant that not only did we win the competititition but also won a £30 voucher for Forfars to spend whenever we like.

some of the lads werent happy as they thought we should have been given 40, so they put sugar in the salt cellar when the judges were havin a fish supper after the comp, that wil learn them

Regards

DR

0/10 poor effort

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Compared to your usual posts I thought it was absolutely first class! :vuvu:

Regards

LL

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Regards

DR
What would be good was if you found the person who told you were funny and then punch them hard in the face.
Then post the video of you punching yourself in the face so we can all have a laugh!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
He's been hacked

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here