Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading many posts on here.........................

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Can I suggest many of you, please do stay away from all Tablets, Cliffs, Ropes, Matches and anything else that can harm you................ we are 2 down at half time, it is very very doable!

Stay strong and keep the faith, if I could be bothered I can think of many escapes in football and we can easily come back from this, I was so ****ing proud of the ten men on the pitch at the end, they showed courage and determination, I am very proud of my team...........smile and think the best :thumbsup:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Does it make any difference how we feel? I'll be there on Monday, cheering us on, proud of the team.

But I don't expect anything out of the game. Our injuries and suspensions have killed our chances.

This unrelenting positivity is all well and good, but excuse me for not joining in.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Does it make any difference how we feel? I'll be there on Monday, cheering us on, proud of the team.

But I don't expect anything out of the game. Our injuries and suspensions have killed our chances.

This unrelenting positivity is all well and good, but excuse me for not joining in.

Unrelenting positivity is exactly what the team require from the fans on Monday. So we may as well start today. :albion2:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

But you have joined in, Thank you :thumbsup:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Unrelenting positivity is exactly what the team require from the fans on Monday. So we may as well start today. :albion2:

Oh, they'll get it in the ground. A few pints and a spark of hope somewhere deep down will have me bug eyed and frothing at the mouth. Or something.

But I feel absolutely flat, and don't think we have much hope.

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I feel very positive. Our team is depleted, but we can still put out a strong team, and we have the King of the Basque Country.

There's a beautiful story still to be written and it involves Calde scoring a goal in front of 35,000 Albion fans at a football ground in North West London.

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That is only the third away loss of the season......incredible really!

Time for the stiffs to step up.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we can do this
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Oh, they'll get it in the ground. A few pints and a spark of hope somewhere deep down will have me bug eyed and frothing at the mouth. Or something.

But I feel absolutely flat, and don't think we have much hope.

Get off of NSC for a few days then.

Good for your health.

In the meantime, let's get that 'frothing at the mouth' passion stirring inside us all.

I've had the pleasure of seeing you 'froth' in celebration. Let's see it happen again on Monday.

Lift the team. Lift the fans. And look at the team we can still put out. We will do this!

Come on Albion!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I feel very positive. Our team is depleted, but we can still put out a strong team, and we have the King of the Basque Country.

There's a beautiful story still to be written and it involves Calde scoring a goal in front of 35,000 Albion fans at a football ground in North West London.

Yes, but you are ALWAYS positive. You expect us to win if we have eight players injured in a game.

That is great, and it helped to improve my mood after The Boro game, in The Swan.

But, even though I am not at 'Craig' levels of negativity, I have pretty much given this up.

We go again next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here