Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stand or Fall / We Wunt Be Druv

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
These are our Sussex mottos.

Think about what they mean over the weekend. Consider what they meant to those brave young men 100 years ago. This is just a game of football with 2 goals to get back.

People saying they might not bother going Monday should be ashamed of themselves!

I'm looking forward to it. My mojo has bounced right back because it feels like everything has been thrown at us that could be and we're still standing. Stand or Fall. We can do this. We wunt be druv.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
These are our Sussex mottos.

Think about what they mean over the weekend. Consider what they meant to those brave young men 100 years ago. This is just a game of football with 2 goals to get back.

People saying they might not bother going Monday should be ashamed of themselves!

I'm looking forward to it. My mojo has bounced right back because it feels like everything has been thrown at us that could be and we're still standing. Stand or Fall. We can do this. We wunt be druv.

This.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
We wunt be druv. A saying from my neck of the woods.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have thought from the moment The Complete And Utter Shyster cheated us that our season was over. The players, however, have shown a strength of character since that moment that deserves our unconditional support, regardless of what happens. I will not criticise any of them whatever happens on Monday because they have exceeded my expectations in every way. I will still be proud to be an Albion fan, even if we get beat again on Monday. The fates and a poor and weak ref have conspired against us but let's leave the players in no doubt, when they walk off the pitch, that we really appreciate all the effort and thrills they have given us this season. We probably won't keep all our players so Monday is not the time to leave on 75 mins but to stay to after the final whistle and cheer them to a man, win, lose or draw.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here