Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I had a hatstand mentals Albion related dream last night.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I had to 'watch' the Albion play with 10 men, having lost 4 crucial players to injury through the first 60 minutes.
It's amazing what your subconscious can conjure up.

Still even after that fraught nights sleep I'm sure we'll win today.

:albion:

#toomuchcheese.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
You are still in the dream my friend, still in the dream!

(Cue soundtrack of maniacal laughing!)

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I had to 'watch' the Albion play with 10 men, having lost 4 crucial players to injury through the first 60 minutes.

#toomuchcheese.

Sounds more like a nightmare than a dream! Don't worry though, I can't see that happening, surely we used up all our bad luck with The Complete And Utter Shyster on Saturday...although today is Friday 13th?:mad:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

#toomuchcheese.

It can't get any worse.......or can it? I imagine it probably can...we will have to spit and gob in the face of fate and adversity to resurrect the charge to the Premier League. Given the players who will be missing through injuries we will have some new heroes to cheer if we do pull this off.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Woke up in the night for a "call of nature".......my befuddled. Mind still in the land of nod...I recalled the events and really thought it to be just a very bad deam.

The cold dawn of reality is now with me. But I have been heartened by the positive posts on here. Battled , bruised ,depleted.....We can still overcome!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Woke up in the night for a "call of nature".......my befuddled. Mind still in the land of nod...I recalled the events and really thought it to be just a very bad deam.

The cold dawn of reality is now with me. But I have been heartened by the positive posts on here. Battled , bruised ,depleted.....We can still overcome!

Agree. I feel very positive about Monday, and very positive about the Albion future.

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

#toomuchcheese.

I think you need a hobby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here