Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play Dunk up front

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
Last few games we have struggled to win anything up front, can't hold the ball up, and generally look lightweight. We are 2-0 down and have nothing to lose, so why not play Dunk up front from the start Monday. Might surprise them and give either Baldock or Wilson some proper physical support?

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
Last few games we have struggled to win anything up front, can't hold the ball up, and generally look lightweight. We are 2-0 down and have nothing to lose, so why not play Dunk up front from the start Monday. Might surprise them and give either Baldock or Wilson some proper physical support?

This.

Virgo did it, so why not Dunk?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
What? Uwe? Is he fit again?

I hope that this is true. To be honest, I'd nearly forgotten he was here.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
What? Uwe? Is he fit again?

I hope that this is true. To be honest, I'd nearly forgotten he was here.

Been back in (some form of) training about a month. Not 100% but seemingly available from the bench.

That being said, I imagine we'd rather not risk him. But needs must. He's a leader and we're starting to run a little short of them.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I think it is an option that needs to be considered based on who we have fit. But I would guess the preferred option is CB. I would also like to see the ball kept on the floor a lot more.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The priority has got to be to not concede a goal the next goal is very important and desperate that we score it. If Sheff Wed score first the game is all but over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here