Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The support tonight

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
I take my hat off to the away support tonight, truly awesome. I was back home by midnight but the miles you guys travel is amazing. I love our club and through the good times and bad the support is incredible. I bow down to you all :bowdown:

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Hats off to all of those who made the trip. 2,000 heroes.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Class support after we went down to 10, not easy to get ourselves heard in what was one of loudest home support I've heard. 2000 of us done our best.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Class support after we went down to 10, not easy to get ourselves heard in what was one of loudest home support I've heard. 2000 of us done our best.

Hats off to Wednesday, their support was superb. The only time they went off the boil was the period when it was 1-0 against ten men. It almost felt like they felt sorry for us. Certainly a club that deserves top flight football. Not sure the squad is good enough but if the did get past us and win the play offs they could spend big

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
against a huge and very loud Sheffield Wednesday crowd you could still hear our boys
well done :bowdown:

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Wednesday's support was brilliant. Respect to them for that.

Our support? I was so proud. Our 20 minutes of non-stop 'Great Escape' did its bit. We got heard. Most importantly, by the players.

Let's turn 2000 into 28000 all bellowing out on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

This.

20+ minutes of continuous singing seemed an appropriate response to the absurdity of watching the endless stream of Albion heroes limping/carried off the pitch.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
was gutted I couldn't make it last night due to family reasons , despite only living around 25 mile from Hillsbro. I did manage to watch 1st half on my phone, and second half on tv. during what looked like an amazing atmosphere could still hear GOSBTS quite clearly at times. Did we sell all 2k seats in the end then?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
was gutted I couldn't make it last night due to family reasons , despite only living around 25 mile from Hillsbro. I did manage to watch 1st half on my phone, and second half on tv. during what looked like an amazing atmosphere could still hear GOSBTS quite clearly at times. Did we sell all 2k seats in the end then?

No, there were some empty seats probably 1800 ish.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
please remember the power of the English language this implies there were 1800 empty seats - sorry for the post but wanted to get away from the gloom & doom

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
please remember the power of the English language this implies there were 1800 empty seats - sorry for the post but wanted to get away from the gloom & doom

It was a long night! We may have even sold almost 1900 ish #positivity

Ah no, seeing previous post right the first time.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
On one level it was like a horror movie to watch. The team kept trying to the end (with the notable exception of Wilson).The atmosphere was fantastic and the Brighton fans although understandably disappointed kept up the support and their sense of humour. It might have been a world record long rendition of the great escape! At the end Liam Rosenior came over to us and made it clear its not all over.

Roll on Monday. It's going to be tough, but it'll still be worth the journey from Liverpool

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Was a good atmosphere if not as loud as 'Boro, and obviously result aside it was good trip. Back home in bed at 2.30, have just watched the highlights. Didn't actually realise we had hit the post early on! What might have been......

Rosenior at the end showed him to be a class act.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Great support in the face of surmounting odds! How unlucky can a team be? Probably the loudest home crowd I have heard and fair play to Wednesday fans for creating a fantastic atmosphere! The lads that were left on the pitch played their hearts out and never gave up! Our 2000 (ish) were never quiet and gave great support throughout. The team, to a man, plus CH and coaches seem to really appreciate it and Liam made it clear it is not over! Got home at 3am disappointed but with a sneaky suspicion that we can do this! If we can recreate the home atmosphere on Monday, even with the injuries, I think we could have the best Amex night ever!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here