Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eternally hated people after this season?

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
For me, it consists of:
-The 'philosopher' who's also a central midfielder
-That Uruguayan player with shinpads the size of a small pack of peas (could be contested)
-M.D., that's the initials
-Paws

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
For me, it consists of:
-That Uruguayan player with shinpads the size of a small pack of peas (could be contested)
-Paws

If you really "hate" people that you've never met, in relation to a sport that you have no active partcipation in, then you really ought to take a look at your priorities in life.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Keith Hackett sent off a West Ham player in an FA Cup semi-final in 1991.The red card was ludicrous. After that, Hackett got death threats from West Ham fans and could never referee a match at Upton Park again.

Twenty five years on and the Hammers have still never forgiven him, along with Paul Ince, who was pictured in a Manchester United shirt before he signed for them.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012

"Over? did you say over? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbour? Hell no!"

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Keith Hackett sent off a West Ham player in an FA Cup semi-final in 1991.The red card was ludicrous. After that, Hackett got death threats from West Ham fans and could never referee a match at Upton Park again.

Twenty five years on and the Hammers have still never forgiven him, along with Paul Ince, who was pictured in a Manchester United shirt before he signed for them.

The Essex boys are complete pr*cks anyway.
Sadly we are buying them a new stadium.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Speak to your manager about that.. the last I heard his brother was driving buses in Croydon. Some come-down..and Ryan forgave him.

I didn't realise you could suffer a "come-down" by proxy. When he retired Whiteside went on to University (some feat in itself for an ex professional footballer) and then qualified and practised as a podiatrist, but as long as his brother is driving buses in Croyden I suppose that could qualify as a come-down.
By the way that's not to say he isn't a bit of a tit. Apparently he caused a bit of a backlash on twitter a few months ago after he expressed shock at seeing a woman breast feeding at an airport.
http://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/former-manchester-united-northern-ireland-10284447

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No one.

It took me 30 years to forgive Whiteside. I'm not going to bother with a new grudge.

I still haven't forgiven him. Never will. Or that oaf McGleish :angry:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
For me, it consists of:
-Paws

Gaston did nothing wrong.. No reason to hate him.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
No one.

It took me 30 years to forgive Whiteside. I'm not going to bother with a new grudge.

I still haven't forgiven the career ending assualt on Gerry Ryan

Speak to your manager about that.. the last I heard his brother was driving buses in Croydon. Some come-down..and Ryan forgave him.

I didn't realise you could suffer a "come-down" by proxy. When he retired Whiteside went on to University (some feat in itself for an ex professional footballer) and then qualified and practised as a podiatrist, but as long as his brother is driving buses in Croyden I suppose that could qualify as a come-down.
By the way that's not to say he isn't a bit of a tit. Apparently he caused a bit of a backlash on twitter a few months ago after he expressed shock at seeing a woman breast feeding at an airport.
http://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/former-manchester-united-northern-ireland-10284447

Whoa, there seems to be a mixed up going on here talking about two different players

Sparkie mentioned Whiteside, Studio150 moved onto Henry Hughton and what Danny-Boy and Marlow jumps back to Whiteside

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Gaston did nothing wrong.. No reason to hate him.

Is doing something a player should be sent off for (knocking the yellow card out of the hand) not wrong then. I'm also not convinced with his theatrical crying (or was it laughing) when face down in the grass after he saw the red being given.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Is doing something a player should be sent off for (knocking the yellow card out of the hand) not wrong then. I'm also not convinced with his theatrical crying (or was it laughing) when face down in the grass after he saw the red being given.

Are you serious?!? I disagree with the decision as much as anyone but to hate Ramirez for it is utterly ridiculous. Mike Dean will get some stick next time he refs us but no issue with Gaston.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Are you serious?!? I disagree with the decision as much as anyone but to hate Ramirez for it is utterly ridiculous. Mike Dean will get some stick next time he refs us but no issue with Gaston.

His actions were instrumental in getting Dale sent off as a yellow card would have been shown

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here