Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday think they're already at Wembley

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Ok, so they are massive favourites, but as I walked back to my car tonight after the game I took a card off my car windscreen advertising coach trips to Wembley from Sheffield. I'm keeping it just in case we turn them over as a little souvenir. Would absolutely love it!!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You should put the number on here. They might get a few calls if the unexpected happens...

Hutonthebeach

Apr 19, 2016
So what you actually mean is that you've got evidence of a company trying to steal a march on the competition by proactively promoting themselves to thousands of potential customers?
How dare they!!!!???

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
They thought they was on their way before we even played:lolol:
FairPlay as very likely they will and I guess we're used to choking at the death and they know it.

Lost our previous 2 home games in the playoff semis and that is something that should not happen in such games.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Some confident Wednesday support on the tram after the game referring to their comfortable 0-0 at our place. Difficult to argue with their optimism or logic frankly - we'd be much the same. If we fall I'd rather them than Derby all day. IF we fall that is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here