Need a full house for Monday

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Wasn't going but tonight has changed all that, we can do it

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
And let's have all fans standing in the North and South stands, it creates more atmosphere. Everyone, pensioners and children included, stood throughout the whole game tonight so let's do it again on Monday.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
And let's have all fans standing in the North and South stands, it creates more atmosphere. Everyone, pensioners and children included, stood throughout the whole game tonight so let's do it again on Monday.

There was an elderly lady stood in front of us tonight she must have been in her late 70's or early 80's and she stood all game and sang all game. :bowdown:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Fancy dress time for me. One big party.

There are too many middle class / hipster / rural bods attend the Amex for it to be a rocking carnival of positivity. Stand or Fall, We Wunt be Druv - yeah right, only have to read some posts to realise We Wunt be Druv isn't a moto for a lot of people. Luckily for me my normal attire can look a bit fancy dress, and I am convinced we'll do this, no one can have this much stacked against them and something special not happen!!

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
There are too many middle class / hipster / rural bods attend the Amex for it to be a rocking carnival of positivity. Stand or Fall, We Wunt be Druv - yeah right, only have to read some posts to realise We Wunt be Druv isn't a moto for a lot of people. Luckily for me my normal attire can look a bit fancy dress, and I am convinced we'll do this, no one can have this much stacked against them and something special not happen!!

Non cogemur, dear Chap

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here