Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The goals...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
A very good strike from 25 yards which goes in one time out of a hundred and our right back getting turned inside out whilst trying to play as centre back for the first time in his life. They're not goals to be ashamed of.

We defended well and we'll be stronger on Monday. Going for broke and with a fit KLL and Murphy raring to go this tie is far from over.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Actually, I thought the first was very saveable. He got there, but the ball went right over his hand. It was well struck but hardly a rocket, and was hit from a mile out. I think DS will be disappointed that one got past him. I think 8 times out of 10 he tips that away comfortably.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Actually, I thought the first was very saveable. He got there, but the ball went right over his hand. It was well struck but hardly a rocket, and was hit from a mile out. I think DS will be disappointed that one got past him. I think 8 times out of 10 he tips that away comfortably.

From the replays, he was unsighted until the last nanosecond. I think it was Goldson almost blocked it, but also stopped Stockdale from seeing the exact direction.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
From the replays, he was unsighted until the last nanosecond. I think it was Goldson almost blocked it, but also stopped Stockdale from seeing the exact direction.
Was just going to say this, our defender and I think a Wednesday player blocked Stockdale's view of it so he was unsighted

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Its far from a blooper. But I think he'd usually expect to save that.

Both the goals were mistakes, Bruno's very bad, Stockdale's less awful but Prem class keepers get those

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Was just going to say this, our defender and I think a Wednesday player blocked Stockdale's view of it so he was unsighted

The Wednesday player who blocked Stockdale's view was offside but the link was never going to disallow another goal for them.

biddles911

May 12, 2014
Its far from a blooper. But I think he'd usually expect to save that.

Doubt it personally.

It went through Kayal's legs and Goldson (?) almost got a boot to it so Stockdale got little chance to see it and it was right in the corner too.....!

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The problem with their goals, is that they were all tried repeatedly before eventually succeeding.
The same can also be said of the offside effort.

It was either Wednesday playing to it's strengths or their game plan v us, either way the Albion doesn't come out of it well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here