Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drum Monday!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Why not a kazoo on every seat?

Seriously, I'd take the drum. We need something to keep chanting going.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Let's bring a drum on Monday, and if we win we'll keep it for every game. And if we lose, we blame everything on the drum.

I've always thought a drum was a bit tinpot when I go to away games, but I'm willing to make a deal with the devil if it gets us to Wembley.

heathgate

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 13, 2015
Will make a massive difference to the atmosphere keeping everyone going and coordinated.

Make it happen!
Stewards won't allow it.. might wake someone up in the 1901...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
We need to try this. Boro and weds have shown how to do a proper home atmosphere. We're miles behind

What you have to remember is that both Boro and Weds have not had to rebuild their fan base, after having completely destroyed by years or relative homelessness. Quite a few of our fans are new to this, but they will get better.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I've had a headache ever since I heard that awful drum. A question of taste.

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
What you have to remember is that both Boro and Weds have not had to rebuild their fan base, after having completely destroyed by years or relative homelessness. Quite a few of our fans are new to this, but they will get better.

Very true. But im a bit frustrated travelling to these grounds and hearing the amazing home suppport and just want to generate the same at home for us and our players who deserve so much

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I agree mate, but it takes time. If a drum helps to get us there, then bring a drum. But it has to be someone who knows what they are doing.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
And only one drum.

The police box crew & North Stand Massive trying to out drum each other would be horrendous.

My friend has a cajon, might be a bit tricky to play though.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Yes, get a drum in the north, we need everyone singing from the same hymn sheet on Monday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here