Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On a higher plane of existence.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This story / adventure is certainly not over yet.
All the shite that has been thrown at Albion, and yet we still have a chance of living up to the potential that has been seen / promised on numerous occasions.
I for one was getting freaked out tonight at work, shouting at my poor Kindle watching the events unfold in unbelievable fashion.
By all means its a big thumbs up, we can overturn tonights score, but as we are at rock bottom, its on and upwards.
So roll on Monday night, where I shall commence verbally abusing my Kindle again onwards to Wembley.

PS: I am not mad :)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
This story / adventure is certainly not over yet.
All the shite that has been thrown at Albion, and yet we still have a chance of living up to the potential that has been seen / promised on numerous occasions.
I for one was getting freaked out tonight at work, shouting at my poor Kindle watching the events unfold in unbelievable fashion.
By all means its a big thumbs up, we can overturn tonights score, but as we are at rock bottom, its on and upwards.
So roll on Monday night, where I shall commence verbally abusing my Kindle again onwards to Wembley.

PS: I am not mad :)

What has your kindle ever done to you to deserve this. #bekindtoallkindles

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I take it you just got back? :)

Yes just back when writing previous post now back up think I will need a sleep while Hull and Derby are playing.

Now feeling a bit more positive and at least there isonly a few days until second leg so no week long thinking of nothing else.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here