Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On a higher plane of existence.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This story / adventure is certainly not over yet.
All the shite that has been thrown at Albion, and yet we still have a chance of living up to the potential that has been seen / promised on numerous occasions.
I for one was getting freaked out tonight at work, shouting at my poor Kindle watching the events unfold in unbelievable fashion.
By all means its a big thumbs up, we can overturn tonights score, but as we are at rock bottom, its on and upwards.
So roll on Monday night, where I shall commence verbally abusing my Kindle again onwards to Wembley.

PS: I am not mad :)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
This story / adventure is certainly not over yet.
All the shite that has been thrown at Albion, and yet we still have a chance of living up to the potential that has been seen / promised on numerous occasions.
I for one was getting freaked out tonight at work, shouting at my poor Kindle watching the events unfold in unbelievable fashion.
By all means its a big thumbs up, we can overturn tonights score, but as we are at rock bottom, its on and upwards.
So roll on Monday night, where I shall commence verbally abusing my Kindle again onwards to Wembley.

PS: I am not mad :)

What has your kindle ever done to you to deserve this. #bekindtoallkindles

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I take it you just got back? :)

Yes just back when writing previous post now back up think I will need a sleep while Hull and Derby are playing.

Now feeling a bit more positive and at least there isonly a few days until second leg so no week long thinking of nothing else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here