Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ref excellent tonite!

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
After Dean`s spineless performance last week, it was good to see strong officiating in tonites game! A difficult tie that was officiated in a very professional manner! Credit to Andre Marriner and his assistants!LOOK and learn wannabe refs! This was a game that should be recorded and played back to young refs who would learn a great deal out of it! Mike Dean aside, i have seen some very amateur officials this season! I do hope Mr East is ok on Monday! Am i expecting too much, 2 professional referee performances in a row!!!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
After Dean`s spineless performance last week, it was good to see strong officiating in tonites game! A difficult tie that was officiated in a very professional manner! Credit to Andre Marriner and his assistants!LOOK and learn wannabe refs! This was a game that should be recorded and played back to young refs who would learn a great deal out of it! Mike Dean aside, i have seen some very amateur officials this season! I do hope Mr East is ok on Monday! Am i expecting too much, 2 professional referee performances in a row!!!

Great job. Best ref performance this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here