Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get yourselves down to the Amex and give it everything on Mon

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Everybody who can - get yourselves a ticket for the Amex, get down there and sing your bloody hearts out. We have one more chance, what's done is done. It's 2-0 with 90 minutes to play, we have 11 decent starting players. If we want promotion, we have to give it everything. Give the players a lift when they come out, roar every move. If they see and hear a full rocking Amex on Monday this is doable. If there are tickets left on Monday, if I was the club I'd give every remaining ticket away for free.
Let's have no regrets, this Wednesday team is beatable - BELIEVE!!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
And anyone who's decided it's all over now, consider passing your ticket to someone who still has faith

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Everybody who can - get yourselves a ticket for the Amex, get down there and sing your bloody hearts out. We have one more chance, what's done is done. It's 2-0 with 90 minutes to play, we have 11 decent starting players. If we want promotion, we have to give it everything. Give the players a lift when they come out, roar every move. If they see and hear a full rocking Amex on Monday this is doable. If there are tickets left on Monday, if I was the club I'd give every remaining ticket away for free.

This!
We can still do it.
# Together

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

I agree

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Never been prouder of this team than I am right now.

Had everything chucked at us now. Still fighting. Had to reorganise the team in both halves of this match. Plan A went out of the window early in the first half. Plan B was shot to pieces shortly after..

**** knows what plan we were on by the end...

Just about still in this..
We need a miracle. But by Christ we are owed one..

One more game. Or maybe not.

Stand or Fall.

Last edited:

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Totally agree. We need to play our part. Make it a ****ing couldron. intimidate the ref, intimidate the northern *****. Do everything we can to help get us to Wembley. We need to do our bit!!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Out of work at 3 on Monday, train from Cov to Brighton, ready to give it large in the North Stand! Weirdly optimistic, this has the stuff of fairytales about it - so proud of the boys. It's gonna be the Alamo on Monday, but we wunt be druv!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It will be 11 v 11 in front of 30,000 fans, last match at the Amex this season. Nobody knows if Wednesday will bottle it, we nick a early goal and Knockaert, KLL or Skalak hit form on the night then we could do this.

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
I just kept thinking of a Galatasatauly "Welcome to hell" style receptiob.:

a1dc04429111c6fd0c705596b34e239b.jpg

What was the game a few years back when we went down to ten men and did the great escape for half the game? That level of noise and singing is needed.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Never has the saying "Stand or Fall" been more appropriate for our football club.
On Monday evening we need the starting 11, and any subs, plus 28000 fans, to give everything .
# together.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Out of work at 3 on Monday, train from Cov to Brighton, ready to give it large in the North Stand! Weirdly optimistic, this has the stuff of fairytales about it - so proud of the boys. It's gonna be the Alamo on Monday, but we wunt be druv!

That's the spirit.

Stand or ****ing fall

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I just kept thinking of a Galatasatauly "Welcome to hell" style receptiob.:

a1dc04429111c6fd0c705596b34e239b.jpg

What was the game a few years back when we went down to ten men and did the great escape for half the game? That level of noise and singing is needed.

Burnley, first season at the Amex, 9 men. Let's win this one though... :amex:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Picking my son up early from school and travelling from mid-Wales. There will be at least two at the Amex that will be giving it everything.

Game on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here