Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ffs ... It's far from over!!!

BhafcBlues

Mar 7, 2016
Brighton
Yes the injuries won't help, but this second leg is far from done.
Wednesday will come to us Monday and sit, which means we will throw everything we have at them, we pinch an earlyish goal and their game plan will all change ... Do they sit to they try and have another?! We have 27k+ home support with invariably nothing to lose.
Let's stop moaning about what we've lost, get together get behind the boys Monday and make the best out of a bad situation.
WE ARE BRIGHTON, SUPER BRIGHTON, WE ARE BRIGHTON FROM THE SOUTH.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Wednesday will come to us Monday and sit, which means we will throw everything we have at them, we pinch an earlyish goal and their game plan will all change ... Do they sit to they try and have another?! We have 27k+ home support with invariably nothing to lose.
Let's stop moaning about what we've lost, get together get behind the boys Monday and make the best out of a bad situation.

Nice to see a positive thread. We're not done yet. All to play for. Let's get the Amex rocking on Monday. Seeeeeeaaaguuuuulls.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Having just spent a whole day and most of tomorrow plus £200 in travel and hotel to see this, slightly difficult to feel anything but very low and negative. Sorry to say my seat will be empty Monday. Another £30 wasted but at least time and travel saved.

el punal

Having just spent a whole day and most of tomorrow plus £200 in travel and hotel to see this, slightly difficult to feel anything but very low and negative. Sorry to say my seat will be empty Monday. Another £30 wasted but at least time and travel saved.

Please think again. The team need your support than ever.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain

Then give your ticket to someone who does want to support our team, yes it's a long shot, yes it's gonna be hard, but you're gonna be totally gutted when we claw one back in the first 5 mins and the AMEX is rocking.

I'm not really having a go at you, we've had a shitload of bad luck this week but when have Brighton ever done things the easy way?

Fair play to you for your efforts tonight, stay strong for what will probably be the last game of the season..... Or will it?

Come on Brighton, STAND OR FALL

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

Why on earth would you give up now? It's half time. Get yourself down there for one last time this season and give it everything. You know it makes sense.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010

That is crap from you. would you leave a game at half time if we were 2-0?(like Charlton this season)
Ok its unlikely we will turn it around but you may miss out on an amazing night if we do.
In fact i hope you do miss out.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I know how you're feeling mate, you'll be feeling bang up for it on monday though!

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
You are f###ing right mate! We CAN DO THIS! Early goal and it is game on.I remember playing Southamton s couple of years ago on New Years day with barely enough players and we gubbed them 3-0
It can snd will be done.KEEP THE FAITH!!!

pal4life

Sep 6, 2008
You are delusional. The only way we get out of this league is to win it. We are not a fashionable club and are not really wanted in the top flight. It's all fixed and agreed. Call me cynical!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I agree.

Stand Or Fall.

Seems like a lot have fallen :nono:

It matters not. Even if none believe, let's do it.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
How will you feel if you miss it and we win 3-0?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
That is crap from you. would you leave a game at half time if we were 2-0?(like Charlton this season)
Ok its unlikely we will turn it around but you may miss out on an amazing night if we do.
In fact i hope you do miss out.

It's easy for us to say that, but the guy lives in Bristol, & has watched a ver disappointing game up north. It's not like he's popping into the Amex from Portslade, is it?

If you don't want to go, give your ticket to someone who does. I understand you feel disheartened, but we are gonna need everyone there to cheer on the lads. So if not you, then let someone else do the cheering. It's our only hope. Not all is lost. We can still do this.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I applaud the optimism, but what with injuries and bans we have a very depleted squad.
Weds will come down on Monday and park the bus, lucky to get a consolation goal.
This is the head talking not the heart, who still thinks we can do this!

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I applaud the optimism, but what with injuries and bans we have a very depleted squad.
Weds will come down on Monday and park the bus, lucky to get a consolation goal.
This is the head talking not the heart, who still thinks we can do this!

Stockdale

Bruno
Greer
Dunk
Bong

Lua Lua/Skalak
Rosenior
Kayal
Murphy

Baldock
Wilson

Subs: Skalak, Zamora, Calderon, Towel, Holla etc.

Bit make shift, but look at that team. Could it win a game 2-0? I think it could.

I'm with your heart reaction as well, but I'm training my head to think and feel the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
We need to win by three goals.

Yes, but let's level it first. Let's get to the mentality that we can do anything Wednesday can.

Then let's do that little bit more.

My point is, we have the talent - even in a depleted squad - to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here