Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Members

Ffs ... It's far from over!!!

16 Not allowed!
    Yes the injuries won't help, but this second leg is far from done.
    Wednesday will come to us Monday and sit, which means we will throw everything we have at them, we pinch an earlyish goal and their game plan will all change ... Do they sit to they try and have another?! We have 27k+ home support with invariably nothing to lose.
    Let's stop moaning about what we've lost, get together get behind the boys Monday and make the best out of a bad situation.
    WE ARE BRIGHTON, SUPER BRIGHTON, WE ARE BRIGHTON FROM THE SOUTH.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

I hate Palarse

7 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BhafcBlues View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Yes the injuries won't help, but this second leg is far from done.
      Wednesday will come to us Monday and sit, which means we will throw everything we have at them, we pinch an earlyish goal and their game plan will all change ... Do they sit to they try and have another?! We have 27k+ home support with invariably nothing to lose.
      Let's stop moaning about what we've lost, get together get behind the boys Monday and make the best out of a bad situation.
      WE ARE BRIGHTON, SUPER BRIGHTON, WE ARE BRIGHTON FROM THE SOUTH.
      Nice to see a positive thread. We're not done yet. All to play for. Let's get the Amex rocking on Monday. Seeeeeeaaaguuuuulls.
      If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.

3 Not allowed!
      Can we please ban negativity for next few days?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Having just spent a whole day and most of tomorrow plus £200 in travel and hotel to see this, slightly difficult to feel anything but very low and negative. Sorry to say my seat will be empty Monday. Another £30 wasted but at least time and travel saved.
      Bitterne,Southampton. In the land of wrong stripes and boo-boys!

6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by warmleyseagull View Post
      Having just spent a whole day and most of tomorrow plus £200 in travel and hotel to see this, slightly difficult to feel anything but very low and negative. Sorry to say my seat will be empty Monday. Another £30 wasted but at least time and travel saved.
      Please think again. The team need your support than ever.
      Members

7 Not allowed!
      Then give your ticket to someone who does want to support our team, yes it's a long shot, yes it's gonna be hard, but you're gonna be totally gutted when we claw one back in the first 5 mins and the AMEX is rocking.

I'm not really having a go at you, we've had a shitload of bad luck this week but when have Brighton ever done things the easy way?

Fair play to you for your efforts tonight, stay strong for what will probably be the last game of the season..... Or will it?

Come on Brighton, STAND OR FALL
      In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again?

5 Not allowed!
      Why on earth would you give up now? It's half time. Get yourself down there for one last time this season and give it everything. You know it makes sense.

1 Not allowed!
      That is crap from you. would you leave a game at half time if we were 2-0?(like Charlton this season)
      Ok its unlikely we will turn it around but you may miss out on an amazing night if we do.
      In fact i hope you do miss out.

0 Not allowed!
      I know how you're feeling mate, you'll be feeling bang up for it on monday though!

0 Not allowed!
      You are f###ing right mate! We CAN DO THIS! Early goal and it is game on.I remember playing Southamton s couple of years ago on New Years day with barely enough players and we gubbed them 3-0
      It can snd will be done.KEEP THE FAITH!!!
      Careful now !