Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 suspended, 4 injured, 10 men for 30 and only 2-0!

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Back to our place, game plan b finalised and polished.
We'll knock the crap out of them!

COME ON!!!!!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
In a way, I was surprised that Sheff wed didn't make us suffer more

I was thinking the same thing, and if (if if) we can turn this tie around then it would serve Wednesday right. Let's face it, at home in front of a vociferous crowd and a team down to 10 men for 30mins, their 2 cb's missing, top scorer off, a midfielder who has played just once this season..........and still they did not go for it.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
What an atmosphere it's going to be!
Odds against us, scarves twirling, Weds playing for possesion, Lua Lua DRIVING in to them like a man possesed, Kayal SCREAMING his battle cries while slicing through the midfield, Dunky deftly picking the ball away from their forwards with the grace of Nuryev performing swan lake, Stockers seemingly GROWING in to a behemoth to brick the goal up and Calde running up and down the line GESTICULATING and FOAMING in a FRENZY.

Can't wait.

Albion, we never just do it. we DO IT!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Odds against us, scarves twirling, Weds playing for possesion, Lua Lua DRIVING in to them like a man possesed, Kayal SCREAMING his battle cries while slicing through the midfield, Dunky deftly picking the ball away from their forwards with the grace of Nuryev performing swan lake, Stockers seemingly GROWING in to a behemoth to brick the goal up and Calde running up and down the line GESTICULATING and FOAMING in a FRENZY.

Can't wait.

That's the spirit!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
With everything in their favour, Wednesday were very ordinary tonight.
Bannon in paritcular was hilariously bad.
If we can muster a team for Monday, we're still in this.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
whilst it was a battling performance by us tonight no-one stood out as a threat, so it only takes one or two players (Lua Lua/Murphy/Skalak ??) to have a blinder on Monday then it could all change.

Full marks to Greer tonight, but in hindsight Bong was a gamble that failed. Stockdale, Bruno, Greer, Dunk and Rosenior should be capable of a clean sheet on Monday, then it's up to the rest to do the damage.

Sheff Wed were rested, fresh and hungry. We looked like the season had caught up with us.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
If you where a massive wednesday fan would you of really been happy with 2-0 i wouldnt maybe 4 would be par ..i feared it going 4 or 5 it didnt . Hope the stewards arnt wankers on monday but if i was mr Bloom tell em we have to create a hostille atmosphere as i reckon next goal will be crucial . UTa #yeswecan

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Stock, Bruno, Greer, dunk, Liam, kaz, kayal, dicky t (impressed by his composure), skalek, Sam b and Wilson. We don't even need Murphy.

2-0 is a "dangerous lead" Wednesday are in maximum danger.

Have I just drink several bottles of King goblin? Yes. Do I mean the above? Will let you know tomorrow.

The Amex will be rocking Monday

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Yeah we showed true English grit and fight and i was proud of the players apart from wilson who is awful player, we should be clapping them as nothing could do with all this bad luck we have had.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
At 3 or 4 nil all over. At 2-0 it ain't, even with 4 or 5 out we are still better and can do it. BELIEVE

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
whilst it was a battling performance by us tonight no-one stood out as a threat, so it only takes one or two players (Lua Lua/Murphy/Skalak ??) to have a blinder on Monday then it could all change.

Full marks to Greer tonight, but in hindsight Bong was a gamble that failed. Stockdale, Bruno, Greer, Dunk and Rosenior should be capable of a clean sheet on Monday, then it's up to the rest to do the damage.

Sheff Wed were rested, fresh and hungry. We looked like the season had caught up with us.
Thought bong was much better than previous sub appearances and considering he's been out for many months he looks like he's on his way back to how he was at the start of the season.
I would start him on Monday :)

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath

Can't wait.

dont forget a Dunk Hatrick.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
As fans we can really play our part lets **** the words to GOSBTS of the big screen drop that shite fans zone bollocks and create a real atmosphere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here