Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can O'Grady play?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I'd rather have Chris giving it his all against his old club than that disgrace Wilson walking round the pitch.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No, he's not available.

And no, he can't play

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't help but smile at the fact that we had a 100-page thread desperate to sign Calleri and now the season is ending with a thread about recalling O'Grady.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I can't help but smile at the fact that we had a 100-page thread desperate to sign Calleri and now the season is ending with a thread about recalling O'Grady.

Only on NSC.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Jesus H Christ Alive On a Bike Wept !

O'Grady is an ilegal player until July.
7c687debe61f4b5aca1f1465811bbd05.jpg

Can someone tell me what is actually wrong with Zamora? He is supposed to be the bloody play-off wonder kid. Did it twice for QPR. Can't we just get him on and leave him sitting in their box. The ball is bound to bounce off him into the net at some point.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No hopefully already played his last game for us. Did he not miss an absolute sitter at home to Sheff Wed last season at home so no record of svoring against them.

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Can someone tell me what is actually wrong with Zamora? He is supposed to be the bloody play-off wonder kid. Did it twice for QPR. Can't we just get him on and leave him sitting in their box. The ball is bound to bounce off him into the net at some point.

Wouldn't he be offside if we just left him there? [emoji3]

Hip problem isn't it. Hughton was saving him, but I would suggest now is the time to at least put him on the bench as an option. If we're 1-0 up with 15 mins to go then I'd want that option. And, I'd imagine Bobby will be saying the same thing. Monday could be his last game for all we know.

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
I'd rather have Chris giving it his all against his old club than that disgrace Wilson walking round the pitch.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Spot on re walking. The one thing fans won't forgive is not trying. I was screaming at him to run, just put himself about to fill up space. Wasting his talent on that showing at a time when contribution meant everything as demonstrated by the other 9.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Wilson is great player if he gets the right services and going down to ten men doesn't help. He will be one of our heroes by 21.45 Monday night. We are still in the game. As long as the team have a go I have been so proud of them this season they deserve good support. Well TB and your team and fans.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Wilson is great player if he gets the right services and going down to ten men doesn't help. He will be one of our heroes by 21.45 Monday night. We are still in the game. As long as the team have a go I have been so proud of them this season they deserve good support. Well TB and your team and fans.

Nah, Wilson is not a 'great player' by any stretch. He's talented but very lazy unless he has the ball at his feet, he bottles every challenge and his arms up dive last night was one of the most embarrassing things I have seen from an Albion player in some time. He whole demeanour last night screamed 'loan player'. A lot of the support last night were very ****ed off with the fella.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here