Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex rocking

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Yeah nice thought, but the sooner people realise Brighton is a town full of beardy, green voting, hipster, lefty, sit on yer hands nerds the better. Northern working class towns are a different breed and we will never get anywhere near that level of atmosphere

Jan 30, 2008
Yeah nice thought, but the sooner people realise Brighton is a town full of beardy, green voting, hipster, lefty, sit on yer hands nerds the better. Northern working class towns are a different breed and we will never get anywhere near that level of atmosphere

spot on ,:clap2:

regards
DR

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham

If you have a ticket for Monday night, give it to someone positive who will try and make a difference.

BhafcBlues

Mar 7, 2016
Brighton
Yes the injuries won't help, but this second leg is far from done.
Wednesday will come to us Monday and sit, which means we will throw everything we have at them, we pinch an earlyish goal and their game plan will all change ... Do they sit to they try and have another?! We have 27k+ home support with invariably nothing to lose.
Let's stop moaning about what we've lost, get together get behind the boys Monday and make the best out of a bad situation.
WE ARE BRIGHTON, SUPER BRIGHTON, WE ARE BRIGHTON FROM THE SOUTH.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003

I assume you're one of the ones that just looks and tuts when someone around you tries to get a bit of atmosphere going?

Shrug of those inhibitions, no one will recognise you in the street so go for it, join in!

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
If you have a ticket for Monday night, give it to someone positive who will try and make a difference.

What? Rather than me? Someone who has been going home and away since 1980, through thick and thin, Hereford blah Gillingham blah singing my heart out for 36 years and got plenty left in me. Truth hurts obviously

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Christ not this again. Let's not compare ourselves to crowds rocking with promotion aspirations after the official/injuries have taken a shit on their opposition's chances.

Nothing like a massive advantage to get a crowd going.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

Nailed

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
What? Rather than me? Someone who has been going home and away since 1980, through thick and thin, Hereford blah Gillingham blah singing my heart out for 36 years and got plenty left in me. Truth hurts obviously

Really can't make out if you are a WUM, doing irony, or just a negative ****. Whatever, just get your ****ing arse down there on Monday and give everything you can to get us in the final. Oh, and I've been going since 1976, and truth never hurt me. Only negative wankers!!

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

I'm trying to think of an intelligent response to your post but all that comes to mind is "go **** yourself", and if you don't like Brighton go and support Pompey with their track suits and facial tattoos, and some of the blokes look a right state too.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

Actually thinking about it... PALACE TROLL ALERT!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here