Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It ain't over, 'til it's over!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Attack, attack, attack. Best form of defence against this lot, as I rather think they're weak at the back. Although I accept the stats may not support this. People are shit scared of Fernando, and sit deep akin to tonight... well I say **** it, go for it Chris.

Some good stuff:

Kaz - your time has come.
Murphy - rested.
Towell - looks ready.
Dunk - back.
Greer - played well.
Kayal - not injured.

We're not deed yet, and on Monday, we shall not be so meek.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Well that went well, never say die. Anything can happen in 90 minutes + 5 and it did. Lady Luck has to come our way surely. Keeping the faith. We've come a long way. I still believe.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Attack, attack, attack. Best form of defence against this lot, as I rather think they're weak at the back. Although I accept the stats may not support this. People are shit scared of Fernando, and sit deep akin to tonight... well I say **** it, go for it Chris.

Some good stuff:

Kaz - your time has come.
Murphy - rested.
Towell - looks ready.
Dunk - back.
Greer - played well.
Kayal - not injured.

We're not deed yet, and on Monday, we shall not be so meek.

Lets let them have it on Monday night

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I will be pretty central WSU, one row back from the front. I have a voice that can, and does, get songs and people going. Let's get the Amex rocking like never before, it is our only chance. Love to get a few other 'starters' around me........Two thousand expectant northern monkeys will be acting like a less effective version of Leeds, so let us drown them out ASAP, get an early goal and then watch them cower, worry and panic their way through the game. You never know, we might just get through. #standorfall

BhafcBlues

Mar 7, 2016
Brighton
es the injuries won't help, but this second leg is far from done.
Wednesday will come to us Monday and sit, which means we will throw everything we have at them, we pinch an earlyish goal and their game plan will all change ... Do they sit to they try and have another?! We have 27k+ home support with invariably nothing to lose.
Let's stop moaning about what we've lost, get together get behind the boys Monday and make the best out of a bad situation.
WE ARE BRIGHTON, SUPER BRIGHTON, WE ARE BRIGHTON FROM THE SOUTH.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Right; tonight was a case of Lady Luck, popping down the shops for 5 mins and not coming home until 2am totally ferrrkundoed. Right now she's got her head down the toilet asking why me?!? And I don't how I got so drunk, I mean I only bumped into fate and irony and the next thing I'm in a taxi heading to the rock shots and it's 1972.

Sorry love, how was you're night?

One word dear; unbelievable.

Quite possibly the most unbelievable scenario since someone said: hey let's reboot Ghostbusters with an all female cast, never going to happen surely?!? but BOY it has.

Let's have a night in on Monday love, just me, you and an overwhelming 4-0 victory.

Okay... Vomit... Never again I promise.

Cue titles. Popcorn by Hotbutter.

Kosh

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here