Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlos Carvalhal

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Good manager. Knows what he's doing. I respect the Portugeezeer. Game on Monday. Think Chris will get him.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Very intelligent man. Knows his football. They're spending a lot of time talking to him (I'm guessing Chris isn't around). He certainly knows his stuff.

TopCat

Jun 17, 2011
Would have been nice in his 10 minute monologue about how great a team they were he at least acknowledged he was playing against 10 men for over a third of the match

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Would have been nice in his 10 minute monologue about how great a team they were he at least acknowledged he was playing against 10 men for over a third of the match

Yes exactly ,all this back slapping from Hollowhead and that other t*at about how great they were and not a word about playing ten men and the fact our best players were injured .....or that he was going mental all through the game because of a correct decision .

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Yes. I just wonder (and hope) that they are a little over-confident.

Hughton made a valid point, that if we score they wont know whether to stick or twist.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
He did his best to let us off the hook bringing on that immobile lump up front. We had ten men and two thirty five year olds at centre back. What idiot goes long to the big fella in those circumstances?

If Wednesday get unlucky a couple of times against whoever we have left on Monday, it will be their manager's fault that they didn't completely kill this tie tonight.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Yep, never stopped to let the interviewer of Holloway get a word in.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Considering our game plan went out of the window after 30 mins and plan B was ****ed after 40...

I'm surprised they were all so impressed with a 2-0 at home.

The interview should have been more along the lines of..... "Christ I hope all of the Brighton injuries are serious, otherwise we're ****ed Olly"

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
He sounded ok.

Wasn't full of it and acknowledged the job is not yet done (which it isn't).

Compared to some of the gob shites that moan constantly about this or that (managers I am meaning), was ok

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Were they really impressed with Wednesday? 2-0 was an absolute shit result against a team as weakened as that. After their initial flurry, was very confident we'd outclass them until we lost half a team.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If Carvalhal really thinks that was one of their best performances of the entire season then I'm suddenly a lot more hopeful for Monday! This seems a better assessment from Chris Waddle:

"This game's not finished. Sheffield Wednesday could have put it to bed. Give Brighton credit, they've had a horrendous night with injuries and everything's been against them.

"I thought Sheffield Wednesday were excellent in spells tonight. I just hope they don't regret killing this game by three or four."

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
If we score?
More chance of a soapy tit **** from Anne Widdicombe than Hughton's bottles hitting the onion.

http://https://www.google.co.uk/search?sclient=tablet-gws&client=safari&channel=ipad_bm&site=&source=hp&q=anne+widdicombe&oq=anne+widdicombe&gs_l=tablet-gws.3..0i10l3.3413.8797.0.11627.17.16.1.0.0.0.180.1516.12j4.16.0....0...1c.1.64.tablet-gws..0.16.1365...0j46j0i131j0i46.AHKlWXuQypg#imgrc=hpP4KjbDB_tOgM%3A

Surely she wouldn't turn me down!

Talkshite took the mick out of Wednesday fans last night on the phone in. Saying they were not booked for Wembley and the game is only half way through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here