Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What on earth have I just seen from WIlson?

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
I assume he was ill (still) or injured?

He was standing still in the centre circle while those around him where busting a gut. For 50 minutes. Undoubted talent but that wasn't good enough.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Seemed as effective as Baldock, so what will Monday bring? One option would be to play Dunk up front if Hemed is not fit.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The key word seems to be "hunger". He has ability but can disappear too.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Real problems here. If Hemed is out, likely if hamstring, Zamora out, we have no presence up front

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I can understand why. Keep shape defensively rather than pressing the ball deep and also retain a target central in case we regain possession.

He could of charged around but Wednesday would have passed the ball around him and taken him out of the game.

His job was to be an outlet/out ball and he done that by winning throw ins etc... When isolated.

No point in making scapegoats now.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Don't care what's wrong with him, all I know is he should not be in a Brighton shirt. Pathetic player and shows how weak our front line is

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
No real point having a go think he worked the areas he could. With 10 men he was the only outlet and put a shift in when we had the ball

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I can understand why. Keep shape defensively rather than pressing the ball deep and also retain a target central in case we regain possession.

He could of charged around but Wednesday would have passed the ball around him and taken him out of the game.

His job was to be an outlet/out ball and he done that by winning throw ins etc... When isolated.

No point in making scapegoats now.

I'm glad you posted that, because I was really pissed off with his performance tonight, but you are right, he was probably told to do exactly that and if a chance did come along he wouldn't be worn out by chasing lost causes all night.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
"What on earth have you just seen from Wilson?" ............... absolutely nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here