Ritchie Towell

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that he did OK and showed promise for the future and wouldn't be against him being on the bench again. Wonder whether perhaps Calderon should have come on to play CB, a case of ifs and maybes to have prevented the 2nd goal.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Goldson signed, didn't play, stayed patient, got his chance due to injury, he was thrown in at the deep end has become one of our key players.

Can lightning strike twice with Towell? Fingers crossed.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Really hopeful that with a full pre-season behind him Richie could make a real impact starting at Derby if, as I recall Stephens is still suspended

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I agree; this could be a big season for Ritchie.

If he gets/takes his chance I can see him providing real competition and an alternative to the Kayal and Stephens axis.

An exciting prospect for sure.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Really hopeful that with a full pre-season behind him Richie could make a real impact starting at Derby if, as I recall Stephens is still suspended

This will be the season to see if he can make the step up, fingers crossed clearly has an eye for a goal.

Worthingchris

Oct 26, 2014
No sign of Richie Towell in pre-season... Is he injured?? or is he so out of favour that he can't get a game ahead of Ince & Holla.. Be a shame if that's the case...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
This has thread has proven the exception to my rule... Never wrung or indeed hung out to dry.

I feel awful for Ritchie, I hope it's a knock that he can come back from. Last night would have been a big test for him...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here