Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ritchie Towell

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
It is when you consider he had to reign in all his attacking instincts and when he looked up he saw Wilson prancing around like he was rocking his Speedo's in Barbados.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Must be more pissed than I thought. Barely noticed him. Other than the Wednesday dive incident.

In what way did he impress ( genuine question)

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Must be more pissed than I thought. Barely noticed him. Other than the Wednesday dive incident.

Tried really hard, in a bloodbath like tonight you look for character and he held up without excelling. It was a salvage operation when he came on so can't fault him.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I was impressed. He did lots of leg work tonight that goes unnoticed. I read hot shots mag as a kid in the late 80s early 90s and can confirm that he will be Andy playmaker on Monday.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I was impressed. He did lots of leg work tonight that goes unnoticed. I read hot shots mag as a kid in the late 80s early 90s and can confirm that he will be Andy playmaker on Monday.

Yep was watching him tracking back, almost worked as a make shift CB; this from a young man who made his name banging in the goals. Did well tonight.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He worked hard for the team. I feel sorry for Sidwell, he looked gutted to be coming off.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

His first move was a calm interception and twist to possession on the edge of our area. That was rather impressive. His role was naturally more defensive than would otherwise be. Hard to make a full appraisal.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
His first move was a calm interception and twist to possession on the edge of our area. That was rather impressive. His role was naturally more defensive than would otherwise be. Hard to make a full appraisal.

Thanks.

Really hope he comes good. Tough gig for him tonight, and glad to hear people are positive about him.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
He didn't let anyone down .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

That little move on the ball caused my left eyebrow to involuntarily venture northwards, Roger Moore-style. Amid the smog-like gloom that has descended over all things BHA tonight, that was a tiny speck of glitter amongst the shit sandwich we've just scoffed.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
That little move on the ball caused my left eyebrow to involuntarily venture northwards, Roger Moore-style. Amid the smog-like gloom that has descended over all things BHA tonight, that was a tiny speck of glitter amongst the shit sandwich we've just scoffed.

Brilliant.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here