Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday look so good...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What is the point at having a dig at the Wednesday fans? They have been brilliant tonight and put our home crowd to shame.

Offside Oz

Apr 30, 2016
Weds have had nothing to get excited about for 10 years. They've been noisy tonight but they must be like a sac full of cum waiting burst.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
There fans have been great TBH. Bad luck for the Albion tonight. Seems a long season has caught up with us, but they did incredibly well to keep Wednesday at bay best we could. We can over turn 2 goals at home. Just a matter of seeing who is fit

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
What is the point at having a dig at the Wednesday fans? They have been brilliant tonight and put our home crowd to shame.

First home crowd for them like that the entire season. Embarrassing in a playoff campaign they have averaged less than us despite being the most massive team in Europe.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Good noise from Wednesday but the drum is not pleasing to the ear. Please don't get one in the Amex.
Looking forward to winning this Monday.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

You really need to get laid. You've been so negative with your comments recently, I feel if ever we met face to face I'd want to slash my wrists!
Give it a go, smile, you might surprise yourself how receptive people are

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Have to agree. I am sure Monday will be like a graveyard by comparison.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Weird response. I just said I found it bizarre.

You found it bizarre that the Wednesday fans created a hostile atmosphere? Thy were loud and supportive all night. Booing our players who went down?. What ever next.

They were singing and bouncing in their thousands, If only the Amex was like that for the return leg.

The north stand will try it's best the rest of the ground meh.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here