Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Positives

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The likes of Palace, Bournemouth, Burnley and possibly Wednesday raking in £100m's, securing great squads and competing at the highest level, whilst being debt free for as long as they like. Positive to see how clubs of that stature have thrived.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The likes of Palace, Bournemouth, Burnley and possibly Wednesday raking in £100m's, securing great squads and competing at the highest level, whilst being debt free for as long as they like. Positive to see how clubs of that stature have thrived.

I'm not sure how a village team like Bournemouth and a city club such as Wednesday can be said to have the same stature.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We'll only sell Goldson, Kayal, Stephens and possibly Knocky in the closed season and be a mid-table Championship club for decades to come.

On the plus side, the thought of playing soulless clubs like Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea holds very little appeal to me.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Only 2-0 with 10 men and not even first teamers! Proud of the effort and cool heads this game could have been completely out of sight; its not!

Last edited:

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
We have won 6 of our games this season by 2 or more goals!

We've won 7 of our last 10 home games.

We haven't lost on a Monday this season (not so relavent)..

We've still got 3 quality wingers and a solid defence for the game on Monday.

Richie Towell looked ok today all things considered.

There's still 90+ minutes to turn this around.

:bhasign::albion2::albion2:

We do have some kind of chance but we need a goal before 60 mins

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Most positive thing - they should have put that beyond us and they didn't - half time and we still have a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here