Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace flags and shirts in Sussex

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 22389

I must be unlucky, I have seen two Palace flags in close proximity to where I live in Peacehaven, and then today somebody walked in to the local co-op in his Palace shirt, I couldn't believe it.

To make matters worse he was trying to chant as well, knowing full well we are playing tonight, but I think his wife and daughter told him to pipe it down.

What is it with Palace supporters moving down this way anyway, has it got so crap in Croydon that they all want to move too beautiful Sussex. They can move down here, but please no Palace flags and shirts in Sussex, this is reserved for Brighton and Hove Albion only.

Soon as I see a Palace merchandise I feel like my air is being poisoned.

Do you have any Palace near to where you live?

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
I must be unlucky, I have seen two Palace flags in close proximity to where I live in Peacehaven, and then today somebody walked in to the local co-op in his Palace shirt, I couldn't believe it.

To make matters worse he was trying to chant as well, knowing full well we are playing tonight, but I think his wife and daughter told him to pipe it down.

What is it with Palace supporters moving down this way anyway, has it got so crap in Croydon that they all want to move too beautiful Sussex. They can move down here, but please no Palace flags and shirts in Sussex, this is reserved for Brighton and Hove Albion only.

My next door neighbour is a Palace fan. Really nice bloke, shame about his football team.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Welcome to live where they like. Deliberately flaunting it in a Sussex pub though (chants FFS? What was he, 12?) and he's asking to be made very much less welcome.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
There's a small group of Palace fans in Arundel of all places!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
shirts .......................palace and a few millwall and of coarse plenty of prem shirts as well in Eastbourne

Eastbourne Stripes

Smith must score
Jun 8, 2009
Eastbourne
My next door neighbour is a Palace fan. Really nice bloke, shame about his football team.

Your lucky you don't live in Eastbourne Palace have a sizeable following here running into hundreds and have for many years! I know a few and to be honest they are good lads, many of them have been here 30 years + and some were offered social housing here as a route out of that shithole cant blame them!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Going to wembley with a few Palace who live in Sussex.
Funnily enough, none of them have adopted Brighton as their second team.

el punal

"Has it got so crap in Croydon".

No it's always been crap

No, it's got better. My daughter and son-in-law live up there, both Albion through and through. My grandson wears his volt yellow kit for football training in deepest, darkest Palace territory . . . no flies on him! So you see, every cloud has a silver lining. :albion2:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Going to wembley with a few Palace who live in Sussex.
Funnily enough, none of them have adopted Brighton as their second team.

For Cantona's sake I hope the mancs give you a miserable day on and off the pitch. And when I worked in Manchester, City were my second team. What an unpleasant and disliked club Palace are, Charlton and Brighton hate you and Millwall laugh at you.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
To be honest, Chelsea, Arsenal and West Ham shirt-wearers irritate me more. At least you can be sure that a Palace supporter is a real supporter

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
For Cantona's sake I hope the mancs give you a miserable day on and off the pitch. And when I worked in Manchester, City were my second team. What an unpleasant and disliked club Palace are, Charlton and Brighton hate you and Millwall laugh at you.

Second team :ffsparr:

Very surprising that teams not as good as us do not like us, I'm sure we will get over it.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Most Palace fans I know are decent fellas, can't blame them for wanting to show their colours a week before the cup final.

Honestly I wouldn't be devastated if they won, cannot bring myself to support the Mancs.

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014

Miss your train to Sheffield? So a couple of third division teams and the mighty Brighton don't like us. Oh dear.

It's 3 years to the day since Zaha did you at the Amex. Let's hope you play as well tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here